LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would say it never hurts to run a serm, otc ptc product, and an otc test booster. That's the safest route.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say your friend is right with the clomid. Depending on your cycle, I would go 50/50/25/25. Like the most above, an OTC test booster/natural anabolic is also great during PCT, in addition to the SERM.

I would look into Alphamax personally, it makes a great addition to a PCT.

Both L-DOPA and Arimistane will help boost total testosterone, L-DOPA will control prolactin, while Arimistane will also control estrogen and cortisol which can be an issue post cycle.

It contains a full 1400mg of Divanill which can help to free up bound testosterone by inhibiting SHBG.

It also contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin helping you to maintain more Lean Body Mass while keeping fat gain at a minimum.

And to round it out it also contains 4000iu of Vitamin D3 and Zinc, which will both help maintain healthy testosterone production.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
I would say your friend is right with the clomid. Depending on your cycle, I would go 50/50/25/25. Like the most above, an OTC test booster/natural anabolic is also great during PCT, in addition to the SERM.

Both L-DOPA and Arimistane will help boost total testosterone, L-DOPA will control prolactin, while Arimistane will also control estrogen and cortisol which can be an issue post cycle.

It contains a full 1400mg of Divanill which can help to free up bound testosterone by inhibiting SHBG.

It also contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin helping you to maintain more Lean Body Mass while keeping fat gain at a minimum.

And to round it out it also contains 4000iu of Vitamin D3 and Zinc, which will both help maintain healthy testosterone production.
I would also look into sup3r pct, it covers all aspects of pct

skyline.360

Awards

Wat you mean 50/50/25/25

skyline.360

Awards
So then should I go with the clomid, alpha max and sup3r PCT for the cycle?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid
50/50/25/25
Alpha Max (or Super PCT)
4/4/4/4
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

Cover all your bases with this PCT.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can someone please enlighten me on what Steel Crushers is?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would NOT by any means, use AlphaMAX in pct. AlphaMAX is a LEGIT freakin formula, really really solid. But is not an optimal choice for pct with the inclusion of 3,4 divinil.

3,4 divinil helps free up bound test held hostage by SHBG. When you free up bound test, your trick your body into thinking you have enough testosterone and you hault and hinder recovery. In PCT, you want to increase total testosterone, not free. By increasing free, you hinder total testosterone recovery.

AlphaMAX is the perfect supplement to run AFTER pct is over. NOT DURING PCT.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clomid
50/50/25/25
Alpha Max (or Super PCT)
4/4/4/4
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

Cover all your bases with this PCT.
I like this, except swap the alphamax for L-Dopa, 300mg twice daily which is dirt cheap and run Alpha Max after your pct. ReduceXT is essential for a pct imo.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would NOT by any means, use AlphaMAX in pct. AlphaMAX is a LEGIT freakin formula, really really solid. But is not an optimal choice for pct with the inclusion of 3,4 divinil.

3,4 divinil helps free up bound test held hostage by SHBG. When you free up bound test, your trick your body into thinking you have enough testosterone and you hault and hinder recovery. In PCT, you want to increase total testosterone, not free. By increasing free, you hinder total testosterone recovery.

AlphaMAX is the perfect supplement to run AFTER pct is over. NOT DURING PCT.
While I definitely agree with you to a certian degree as this idea was popularized on bb.com a few years back, I think its more then okay to include Alphamax after the first 2 weeks of PCT, which was always the general recommedation with 3,4-D products, wait 2 weeks then your good to go.

Also, Alphamax contains quite a bit of ingredients to enhance total testosterone as well, so while it does contains 3,4-D, the overall effect on Total Testosterone should be more then enough from the other ingredients.

Id say, using Alphamax in PCT should be fine, but if you want to be safe, wait 2 weeks then add it in!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While I definitely agree with you to a certian degree as this idea was popularized on bb.com a few years back, I think its more then okay to include Alphamax after the first 2 weeks of PCT, which was always the general recommedation with 3,4-D products, wait 2 weeks then your good to go.

Also, Alphamax contains quite a bit of ingredients to enhance total testosterone as well, so while it does contains 3,4-D, the overall effect on Total Testosterone should be more then enough from the other ingredients.

Id say, using Alphamax in PCT should be fine, but if you want to be safe, wait 2 weeks then add it in!
At least two weeks would be my suggestion, although based on MY previous blood work, waiting until after pct is optimal.

Honestly, by no means am I knocking your product.. it truly is a kick ass formula and I would 100% add it at the right time.