Black Stone Labs PCT V as standalone PCT???

QuickBlue

Awards
Like title says... Is Black Stone Labs PCT-V strong enough for stand alone PCT? From their website it contains the following...

1- The Tribulus Terrestris increases the production of LH to help Natural Production of Testosterone.

2- Saw Palmetto extract will help prevent DHT conversion protecting the prostate and also reducing the risk of hair loss.

3-NAC- N-Acetyl Cysteine one of the new ingredients will increase the bodies production of natural antioxidant Glutathione helping the cells ability to fight damage from reactive oxygen species (ROS) Glutathione is arguably the most potent and important antioxidant, depletion of Glutathione can lead to liver failure.

4-Alpha Hydroxy Laxogen the other new ingredient has been shown to have anti catabolic effects by increasing Nitrogen Retention and Blunting Coritsol.

5-Eradicate aka Androst 3, 5- dien-7, 17-dione is the estrogen antagonist that helps keep the excess estrogen in check after hormone levels are skewed. An excess of estrogen leads to water and fat retention, mood swings, lack of sex drive and low energy.

I picked up a bottle of clomid from superior peptides, but it taste like absolute ass and numbs my mouth.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It depends on what your cycle is to what you will need for a pct but I always recommend a serm.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Go with nolvadex or clomid and sup3r pct from.Olympus labs is much better

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would always use a SERM and then you could use an OTC product along with the SERM. AlphaMax is great during PCT because it helps control estrogen and prolactin. AlphaMax contains a full odse of Arimistane to help control cortisol which can be an issue post cycle. The F95 in AlphaMax is also a full dose. This raises cAMP levels to help with decrease fat mass while increasing/maintaining lean mass. Right now, Nutriverse has 20% off AlphaMax with code GAINS20

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SERM+Test booster (I like AlphaMax) + Reduce XT is what people usually run. Then if you have extra funds throw some natty anabolic in there