PCT following BOL

Carpenter75

Banned
Awards
Hey all, would you suggest a PCT following a BOL run for weeks. I am jumping right into a testcyp, equi and Dbol run for 15 weeks after the Bol. Have plenty of PCT for after the big run. Any thoughts?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you link me to a BOL? Never heard of it.

Regardless, I always pretty much recommend the same pct, but it can change depending on length and strenght of the cycle

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Test booster (DAA or something else)
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

That should cover any 4-6 week oral cycle.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Can you link me to a BOL? Never heard of it.

Regardless, I always pretty much recommend the same pct, but it can change depending on length and strenght of the cycle

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Test booster (DAA or something else)
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

That should cover any 4-6 week oral cycle.
I would bump the nolva to 40/40/20/20 tbh, especially considering what op plans on running, and I would recommend sup3r pct as the test booster because it's packed with great ingredients at great dosages

Carpenter75

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the advice guys. The plan was nova 20/20/10/10 with guardian test booster. Reduce XT is mews to me but will ask my lifting coach as he layed out the cycle on this one. I will mention what you said 5percent, thanks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is BOL though? dbol?

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of "BOL". How does the total cycle look like? A bit confusing ;) "few week of bol, then 15 weeks of test,,"

Edit: Nevermind... dude posted another thread also. Boladrol. Next time just do one post ;)

Carpenter75

Banned
Awards
Sorry for the double post. Newby here. Yes boladrol for two weeks then a 15 week cycle. Test cyp, equi for full 15. Dbol for first 4-6 depending. Adex during and afformentioned pct to follow. Any suggestions on the length of Dbol? or just see where I am at at the four week mark?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are you even doing a pct if you are going on test cyp, eq, and dbol? Am I missing something? If you are not taking at least 12 weeks off between the two, forget pct. Just run HCG, or dont even take a break, just go right into the test cyp.

I am confused by your post.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the double post. Newby here. Yes boladrol for two weeks then a 15 week cycle. Test cyp, equi for full 15. Dbol for first 4-6 depending. Adex during and afformentioned pct to follow. Any suggestions on the length of Dbol? or just see where I am at at the four week mark?
Dbol: 4-6 weeks of 30-50mg.

Carpenter75

Banned
Awards
That's why I was asking about the pct. With no break and jumping right in I didn't think it was needed. First time ramping up to a cycle with bol. The dbol is set for 50mg a week, the plan was no longer than six weeks. Do you agree?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's why I was asking about the pct. With no break and jumping right in I didn't think it was needed. First time ramping up to a cycle with bol. The dbol is set for 50mg a week, the plan was no longer than six weeks. Do you agree?
I agree, no pct. If anything, if there is any gap or break, run hcg at 250iu 3-4x per week. 50mg of dbol is enough.

Carpenter75

Banned
Awards
The boladrol ramp up was noticed and rather fruitful, however after two weeks of bol I started to feel like the walking dead. Once the real started that ended. Not sure if I would ramp with PH again. Stick to the T cyp, EQ and Dbol. Up 10 lbs in three weeks and one week into a 15 wk run. Any advice as to help with hunger? My appetite is gone! Still getting 3500 cals a day, but the struggle is real and forcing down all four day light meals.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
The boladrol ramp up was noticed and rather fruitful, however after two weeks of bol I started to feel like the walking dead. Once the real started that ended. Not sure if I would ramp with PH again. Stick to the T cyp, EQ and Dbol. Up 10 lbs in three weeks and one week into a 15 wk run. Any advice as to help with hunger? My appetite is gone! Still getting 3500 cals a day, but the struggle is real and forcing down all four day light meals.
You could look into a product like SlinMax to help with hunger. For me it makes me want to eat. Even though it is a GDA it can also increase hunger and provide some reduction in bloat. There are some sales going on with the board sponsors so if you want to know more just pm me!
Other than that I never had a problem with hunger so I can't help any more other than making that recommendation

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Why are you even doing a pct if you are going on test cyp, eq, and dbol? Am I missing something? If you are not taking at least 12 weeks off between the two, forget pct. Just run HCG, or dont even take a break, just go right into the test cyp.

I am confused by your post.

same here.....

should have just done the cycle... or this stuff with it at start. just do cycle and do a 5 week pct after of 20mg tamox ed and 50mg clomid ed IMO and maybe run hcg the last 4-5 weeks of cycle leading up to BUT NOT into PCT

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could look into a product like SlinMax to help with hunger. For me it makes me want to eat. Even though it is a GDA it can also increase hunger and provide some reduction in bloat. There are some sales going on with the board sponsors so if you want to know more just pm me!
Other than that I never had a problem with hunger so I can't help any more other than making that recommendation
Bolodrol is super rough on the liver. That's why after 2 weeks of it like he said, he feels like crap. Suggesting a GDA is just irresponsible. His liver is really stressed and trying to recover.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Bolodrol is super rough on the liver. That's why after 2 weeks of it like he said, he feels like crap. Suggesting a GDA is just irresponsible. His liver is really stressed and trying to recover.
I was just addressing the appetite issue, not the feeling like crap.

Carpenter75

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the info. I honestly got impatient waiting for the post man..... so I decided to jump start with the bol. Will never use ph again now that the cyc are readily available. The cycle right now is going really well 500 test cyp, 500 EQ and 100 mg dbol a week for 15 weeks (dbol 1-6) (eq 1-13) (Test Cyp 1-15) No access to the hgc, but already have the pct. Is the hgc crucial? Also, I have read EQ will increase Appetite once it moves into action, is this your opinion as well? I truly appriciate the advice! Cheers

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Thanks for the info. I honestly got impatient waiting for the post man..... so I decided to jump start with the bol. Will never use ph again now that the cyc are readily available. The cycle right now is going really well 500 test cyp, 500 EQ and 100 mg dbol a week for 15 weeks (dbol 1-6) (eq 1-13) (Test Cyp 1-15) No access to the hgc, but already have the pct. Is the hgc crucial? Also, I have read EQ will increase Appetite once it moves into action, is this your opinion as well? I truly appriciate the advice! Cheers
hcg is not crucial but definitely helps the process during pct