Anavar first cycle/ PCT questions

mademan

Awards
I am just about to start my first cycle of Anavar, and am looking for advice on PCT, what should I be looking for?

the product I have is Hi-tech pharmaceuticals Anavar

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just in case you didn't already know, Hi-Tech Anavar is not really anavar. Looks like some horrible kitchen sink prop blend. Hell I can't even tell if it's hormonal or not.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
criticalbench wtf just saw you were repping for this company. Can you explain this product or any of the other ones (Dianabol, Sustanon 250, wtf?)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
criticalbench wtf just saw you were repping for this company. Can you explain this product or any of the other ones (Dianabol, Sustanon 250, wtf?)
Lol I can explain that, not a rep though. Hi tech bought the rights to all those popular steroid names and made dumb products and used the names.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol I can explain that, not a rep though. Hi tech bought the rights to all those popular steroid names and made dumb products and used the names.
Ok idk if they're actually dumb, I just think it's stupid that they fool people by using popular steroid names

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
They are dumb bro. they are herbal products with legit steroid names. It's false advertising at its finest.
"A fool and his money are easily separated"

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
OK herbal and supplements mixed with dhea variations.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Op, go out and buy a simple methyl as your first cycle if you decide to go the ph/ds route. Epistane, halodrol and methyldiazirinol are all good choices. Super mandro and andro the giant is a nice beginner stack too if you just wanna start on the milder side

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
warbird01, No I can not explain these products to be 100% honest. I am honestly no familiar with them and have not been properly trained on them yet nor do I have any personal experience to give.

I am primarily an I-Force Nutrition Representative. Hi-Tech Pharm purchased I-Force Nutrition so I fall under there company umbrella. Hi Tech also owns ALRI, Formutech, APS, and LG Sciences (There is another as well, brainfart). I have a vast amount of knowledge on I-Force Nutrition products, but have ALOT of learning to do with all the other companies.

I can confirm, this is not Anavar though :). Sorry bro!

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I am just about to start my first cycle of Anavar, and am looking for advice on PCT, what should I be looking for?

the product I have is Hi-tech pharmaceuticals Anavar
You have to learn how to read the ingredients label bro, like you do with your food