BSL PCT 4

dinoflakes

dinoflakes

Awards
I got a question on black stone labs PCT 4. It contains ostarine and I've read in some cases it can be suppressive some cases not so much. On a typical pro hormone cycle would this be alright to use post cycle with clomid or is a sarm like that too risky? Would it be better for on cycle? I just don't know where a sarm really fits in during a pro hormone cycle. I'm not ready to run one anytime soon by the way I'm just trying to get some knowledge in for down the road when I am ready

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Definitely do not take that joke of a product during PCT. Any product that includes ostarine in PCT is idiotic. You could use it on cycle I guess.

dinoflakes

dinoflakes

Awards
Noted I had seen it and was intrigued by the ostarine. Sounds like I shouldn't even bother with the product in general? Could save me a pretty penny haha

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Noted I had seen it and was intrigued by the ostarine. Sounds like I shouldn't even bother with the product in general? Could save me a pretty penny haha
Yep, I wouldn't waste my money on it. If you need a PCT product to go with your SERM I'd definitely suggest Super PCT by Olympus Labs

dinoflakes

dinoflakes

Awards
Oh I was planning on running a SERM but I was curious about how a sarm would pair with that. I wouldn't even think about a cycle without a SERM pct

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Oh I was planning on running a SERM but I was curious about how a sarm would pair with that. I wouldn't even think about a cycle without a SERM pct
SARMs have no place in PCT. If you're gonna use them put them in your cycle

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SARMs have no place in PCT. If you're gonna use them put them in your cycle
This. Pretty shady that a company still recommends a SARM for PCT. Very unethical.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
they made a pct 5 w/o the ostarine but still go with ol sup3r pct its the best!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
ya and also is sold for 50+ dollars no thanks

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
+1,000,000 for sup3r pct+serm. Bsl is a dumb company lmfao, yea dont bother with a sarm in your pct