Gyno after SERM prevention

james117

Awards
So we all run a SERM to help with returning everything back to normal BUT the problem is the estrogen rebound after it which is what I tend to get. Sore or itchy nips water bloat and flared acne after SERM is finished. One day soon I'm gonna get rebound gyno. I want to use an AI like exstremestane during SERM and run a couple weeks past it while tapering down but gear heads tell me only use an AI during cycle of wet compounds. If this is the case then how else am I supposed to prevent rebound Gyno. Anyone here used extremestane during and past SERM with good results? Thanks for reading.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Exemestane is a great AI to use in PCT and past. Go for it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Whoever the "gearheads" you're talking to are morons. Run it exactly like you said... taper down if you like (shouldn't be necessary for aromasin, but doesn't hurt either).

dreamcrusher

Awards
Yeah what the other bros said. I've read and been told recommendations by some knowledgable bros on here. A sample might look like this:

Wk1pct\Wk2pct\Wk3pct+add AI\Wk4pct+AI\Wk5AI\Wk6AI

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
What else would an AI be for if not for gyno prevention? Just trust your logic

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
just use exemestane eod
This isn't good advice. What if he finds he needs more frequent dosing? Or less? Criticalbench said it best, use the minimal dosing you can get away with.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
some compounds arent supposed to aromitize like dbol, but if I even look as some dbol my nipples start to itch. just saying, there is a part of this game that is all up to you to learn and thats how your body reacts to the compounds you take.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
some compounds arent supposed to aromitize like dbol, but if I even look as some dbol my nipples start to itch. just saying, there is a part of this game that is all up to you to learn and thats how your body reacts to the compounds you take.
dbol isnt supposed to aromatize.... ummmm what???!!!

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
not supposed to, but plenty of people will tell you that their nips get puffy or itchy, thats why you gotta research what your taking. about week 2 my nips get itchy and puffy, no ****. just remember this everyone can have a unespected reaction to drugs, its why docs have you sign a for disclosing and drugs your allergic to before they see you

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
dbol isnt supposed to aromatize.... ummmm what???!!!
quick google search first effect gyno, I get it everytime so I keep the dose low, just enough for the strength increase
this is quoted from another page

Standard Dianabol Side-Effects
There are five Dianabol side-effects that are quite possible if caution is not applied. These five effects are five of the most common anabolic steroidal side-effects, but rest assured, each one is completely avoidable for the healthy adult male. That last little part of the last sentence read it again and beat these words in your head “healthy adult male.” If you are not a healthy adult male you have no business touching the first Dbol pill, as you will only be asking for trouble. The five Dianabol side-effects of notable worth include:
Gynecomastia
High Blood Pressure
High LDL Cholesterol
Low HDL Cholesterol
Excess Water Retention

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
not supposed to, but plenty of people will tell you that their nips get puffy or itchy, thats why you gotta research what your taking. about week 2 my nips get itchy and puffy, no ****. just remember this everyone can have a unespected reaction to drugs, its why docs have you sign a for disclosing and drugs your allergic to before they see you
dbol is one of the MOST heavily aromatizing compounds available... what are you talking about?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Dianabol (Metandionone) can be converted to a form of estradiol that is very similar in structure to methylestradiol. Methylestradiol is also a famous metabolite of Trestolone. Methylestradiol is known to be far more potent than estradiol in regards to negative estrogenic side-effects.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
dbol is one of the MOST heavily aromatizing compounds available... what are you talking about?
I'm saying it does.
I didnt catch that you were being sarcastic in the first post in reference to my post that wasnt to clear therefore I posted more info to back it up. my bad

james117

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. Also could arimadex be used for same thing as extremestane even though they're a little different? Ones reversible and one isn't. Thanks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the replies guys. Also could arimadex be used for same thing as extremestane even though they're a little different? Ones reversible and one isn't. Thanks
Yes. They're both ai's but just slightly different in how they attack the aromatase enzyme. If using Adex just be sure to taper down properly.

james117

Awards
So what would you recommend dose wise and tapering down for Adex? Thanks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So what would you recommend dose wise and tapering down for Adex? Thanks
Are you running it in pct or on cycle and what is the pct protocol? That all makes a difference

james117

Awards
So I've got a DMZ hexadrone stack which is fairly dry but I'm concerned about estrogen rebound after my nolva which will be ran for 4 weeks. So to answer your question it will be used in pct.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I've got a DMZ hexadrone stack which is fairly dry but I'm concerned about estrogen rebound after my nolva which will be ran for 4 weeks. So to answer your question it will be used in pct.
Got ya.

With that, I would start at .5mg eod at week 2 of pct, and run like this (wk 1 is start of pct) two weeks later your serm

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Adex 0/0/.5eod/.25eod/.25e2d/.25e3d

james117

Awards
Sweet. And if I use extremestane what dose would I use there ? Thanks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sweet. And if I use extremestane what dose would I use there ? Thanks
12.5eod/6.25 eod/e2d/e3d

exem doesnt technically need tapered though since its suicidal. I always do just to be on the safe side tho

james117

Awards
cool beans. Now im to find a decent RC company. Thanks for the help!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, it sounds like you need to extend your pct of nolva or clomid. If your body isn't stabilizing itself in 4 weeks, go longer. You shouldn't be worrying about rebound gyno post pct. I stop pct when I feel balanced, which is usually 6-8 weeks

james117

Awards
I'm liking the sound of that since I haven't found a good RC vendor and I have enough clomid for 4 weeks and nolva for 4 weeks. So I could do 8 weeks total? I doubt if I'll find any legit aromasin. Everything I get is bunk. So after 4 weeks of 24 mg dmz and 300 mg hexadrone 8 weeks of clomid and nolva should do the trick? The reason I made this post was my concern of estrogen rebound.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm liking the sound of that since I haven't found a good RC vendor and I have enough clomid for 4 weeks and nolva for 4 weeks. So I could do 8 weeks total? I doubt if I'll find any legit aromasin. Everything I get is bunk. So after 4 weeks of 24 mg dmz and 300 mg hexadrone 8 weeks of clomid and nolva should do the trick? The reason I made this post was my concern of estrogen rebound.
You dont need both nolva or clomid. Pick 1 and extend 8 weeks.

james117

Awards
Can't I use nolva 4 weeks and then go into clomid for 4 weeks? Is there any reason why I can't? Thanks

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Can't I use nolva 4 weeks and then go into clomid for 4 weeks? Is there any reason why I can't? Thanks
That doesn't make sense, why would you do that?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
My guess is that he's trying to not spend any more money and use what he has on hand.
Even then, 4 weeks nolva and then 4 weeks clomid is just a weird setup. If it were me I'd do clomid 4 weeks and overlap with nolva by 2 weeks. So clomid 50/50/25/25/0/0 and nolva 0/0/20/20/10/10

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the logic behind this. Your body wants to maintain a stable internal environment. You are screwing yourself up by changing variables. You need to stick to one drug, and that is it. If you are not recovering properly, you need to get blood work.

You are really over thinking this imo bro.

james117

Awards
Yes. I don't want to spend anymore. I can't see any reason why I can't do it that way though unless anyone explains why I can't. I want to go 8 weeks to normalise as much as possible to avoid estrogen sides like gyno. But rebound is still worrying me.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do what you want, i wouldn't run 1 then the other though.. I would stick with one only. If you are having an issue like this.. money should be the last thing you are worrying about. This is a fairly seriously problem if what you are describing is accurate.