Getting Girlfriend Pregnant During PCT?

Mac456

Awards
My girlfriend wants to try and have a baby when she comes to see me, while she is coming to see me I will be in my PCT Schedule off my first cycle of Test Cyp 500mg for 14 weeks. I'll be in my second week of PCT consisting of Clomid, Nolvadex, and Aromasin. I understand that it will be harder to get her pregnant as my Test Production will be suppressed as I will just be coming off of a cycle. My main worry is will any of this possibly cause birth defects? Either the AAS Cycle I had just run, or the PCT protocol I will be on while trying to get her pregnant?

Thanks for any insight.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Birth defects are not of concern. Having viable sperm to father a child is a different story and most likely not going to happen unless you have been on HCG throughout your cycle and you can blast 75iu HMG 3x per week for 3-4 weeks first.. even then. good luck. But it happens.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Birth defects are not of concern. Having viable sperm to father a child is a different story and most likely not going to happen unless you have been on HCG throughout your cycle and you can blast 75iu HMG 3x per week for 3-4 weeks first.. even then. good luck. But it happens.
Hey mate can I PM you?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, how I beg to differ. Twice.