DMZ Fist cycle/PCT help

JWIN692

Awards
Hello,

I am new to this forum, as well to the world of Prohormones and AAS. I picked up the last bottle of Beast Biotech DMZ the store had to offer for my first cycle ever. Yes, I have done my research on the different compounds out there and from what I understand, DMZ is a powerful dry compound to start with. I will run a 4 week cycle and was wondering what supplements to use for PCT. I have Jarrow Formulas Liver Optimizer for liver health and Estrogenix 2nd Generation which has 6 bromo and some other natty ingredients as an AI/Test booster, as well as a good multivitamin, fish oil, and standalone milk thistle and NAC supplements, L-Dopa, taurine and a solid diet plan. However, I feel the 6 bromo is no where near sufficient enough for PCT, from what I understand, I need a SERM. I have been looking at SERMS, but I cannot decide what to get, also because I have not found a reliable source to get them from. I have also read that SERMS can cause some pretty crappy sides as well. Any suggestions for PCT? I will not run the cycle until I get a solid PCT together because I really do not feel like screwing myself over.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SERM is a must.

Nolva, Clomid, or both

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Also, I hope you have some good on cycle supports, including TUDCA as DMZ is pretty rough on the liver.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva and clomid are both good options. People usually add reduce xt (cortisol control) and a test booster to their pcts if funds allow.

JWIN692

Awards
I have an on cycle support supplement I am ordering with TUDCA. At the same time though, I have been considering maybe starting with a lighter compound as my first cycle. I was considering a 19nordhea, 1dhea, 4dhea stack for 6-8 weeks. Would that be a better route to go?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Those are completely different from dmz... Also, stacking 3 compounds for a first cycle is a poor choice.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fist questions for you should have been....

1) Age

2) Training experience

3) Height/Weight ratio

Another thing, DMZ isn't a good choice for a first cycle. It is extremely toxic. Yes the DHEA based PH products would definitely be a better choice.

JWIN692

Awards
Sorry the other post with the stack came out wrong. I meant either a 1dhea/4dhea stack or a 19nordhea/4dhea stack, wouldn't be all three at once. Yeah they are completely different from DMZ, but I have started having second thoughts on starting with DMZ. I know it is harsh, and considering how I have never ran a cycle, maybe the dhea based ones would be the better route to start to see how my body reacts.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry the other post with the stack came out wrong. I meant either a 1dhea/4dhea stack or a 19nordhea/4dhea stack, wouldn't be all three at once. Yeah they are completely different from DMZ, but I have started having second thoughts on starting with DMZ. I know it is harsh, and considering how I have never ran a cycle, maybe the dhea based ones would be the better route to start to see how my body reacts.
Yes those options are much better than DMZ.

JWIN692

Awards
Thank you T-Bone, now the question to stay in topic. PCT and on cycle for those compounds? I was thinking run the 6 bromo or arimistane during cycle along with some on cycle support with TUDCA and taurine. For pct the liver support supplement I have, standalone NAC and Milk Thistle, multivitamin, fish oil, AI/test booster. Is a SERM still a must even with mild compounds? Sorry for straying so far off topic from DMZ haha. I had good intentions!

JWIN692

Awards
I do appreciate all of your input on the PCT for DMZ. Once I get familiar with the effects, I am going to run it. Now why would you run both nolva and clomid as compared to just nolva solo? And how would you run them both at the same time if so?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you T-Bone, now the question to stay in topic. PCT and on cycle for those compounds? I was thinking run the 6 bromo or arimistane during cycle along with some on cycle support with TUDCA and taurine. For pct the liver support supplement I have, standalone NAC and Milk Thistle, multivitamin, fish oil, AI/test booster. Is a SERM still a must even with mild compounds? Sorry for straying so far off topic from DMZ haha. I had good intentions!
I'd still go with a SERM. Also some TUDCA for on cycle support and some NAC. Save your anti-E for post cycle during your pct and for about 2 weeks after.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd still go with a SERM. Also some TUDCA for on cycle support and some NAC. Save your anti-E for post cycle during your pct and for about 2 weeks after.
Yep this is spot on. Only thing I would add is to make sure that you have enough ai to run on cycle and in pct (just in case you need both). You don't want to have to scramble if you need it and don't have it.

If you get a comprehensive on cycle product that has tudca in it, just make sure it has an adequate dose (at least 300mg, 500 is preferable especially with a stack vs single compound).

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Dymethazine is a strong compound, but if you research enough, it can be done. Do more research before you start.

JWIN692

Awards
Yep this is spot on. Only thing I would add is to make sure that you have enough ai to run on cycle and in pct (just in case you need both). You don't want to have to scramble if you need it and don't have it.

If you get a comprehensive on cycle product that has tudca in it, just make sure it has an adequate dose (at least 300mg, 500 is preferable especially with a stack vs single compound).
Okay. So I am going to run the 6-8 week cycle of 1dhea/4dheaPCT should equal the same length as the cycle? How would I dose the nolva? I am going to run an AI on cycle because I am slightly prone to gyno and 4dhea does aromatize, but I want to run it as a test base to offset the possible lethargy from 1dhea. I only have enough 6 bromo for 8 weeks and cannot get anymore. Would I be better running arimistane?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Okay. So I am going to run the 6-8 week cycle of 1dhea/4dheaPCT should equal the same length as the cycle? How would I dose the nolva? I am going to run an AI on cycle because I am slightly prone to gyno and 4dhea does aromatize, but I want to run it as a test base to offset the possible lethargy from 1dhea. I only have enough 6 bromo for 8 weeks and cannot get anymore. Would I be better running arimistane?
Nolva 40/40/20/20 is enough, have aromasin on hand. Could run 6 bromo on cycle, arimistane is weak imo

JWIN692

Awards
Dymethazine is a strong compound, but if you research enough, it can be done. Do more research before you start.
Exactly why I have decided to run a 1dhea/4dhea stack instead. I have read so many conflicting forums on DMZ, it's insane. From what I have read, it is two Superdrol molecules attached by a nitrogen molecule. Supposedly it's supposed to be less anabolic than Superdrol, but less toxic because it has a slower rate of absorption. People have said they loved it, others said it raised their BP through the roof and made them feel anxious and lethargic.

JWIN692

Awards
Nolva 40/40/20/20 is enough, have aromasin on hand. Could run 6 bromo on cycle, arimistane is weak imo
I have experience with Arimistane and I responded well to it. In fact I had to cut some workouts short and taper the dose because my joints would be hurting during my workout. My only problem is getting a hold of legit nolva.

My only other option when I bought the DMZ was Viking by Warrior Labz which is a quad stack of Epistane, Trenevar, Halodrol and 1AD. I don't think a beginner like me should be running a stack like that

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I have experience with Arimistane and I responded well to it. In fact I had to cut some workouts short and taper the dose because my joints would be hurting during my workout. My only problem is getting a hold of legit nolva.

My only other option when I bought the DMZ was Viking by Warrior Labz which is a quad stack of Epistane, Trenevar, Halodrol and 1AD. I don't think a beginner like me should be running a stack like that
Warrior Labz makes D-zine which is also dymethazine. I'm on dymethazine right now as my second cycle, it seems to take longer to kick in than epistane, but im already noticing the glycogen retention getting better by day 5

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

sore joints doesn't necessarily mean it has actually reduced your estrogen... don't count on arimistane to be your only ai.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Warrior Labz makes D-zine which is also dymethazine. I'm on dymethazine right now as my second cycle, it seems to take longer to kick in than epistane, but im already noticing the glycogen retention getting better by day 5
I don't know about that NattyB...It seems like it should have kicked in by now. From what I read about the supposed amazing strength gains. Especially with such a harsh steroid like DMZ. The slower it kicks in the worse I would rate it because it's already very harsh and putting stress on your liver and kidneys....So really whats the point if it's not going to kick in fast and give you some kind of crazy amazing gains...Especially by day 5. Stay positive I guess though. I don't trust the company that makes your clone anyway.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I don't know about that NattyB...It seems like it should have kicked in by now. From what I read about the supposed amazing strength gains. Especially with such a harsh steroid like DMZ. The slower it kicks in the worse I would rate it because it's already very harsh and putting stress on your liver and kidneys....So really whats the point if it's not going to kick in fast and give you some kind of crazy amazing gains...Especially by day 5. Stay positive I guess though. I don't trust the company that makes your clone anyway.
Most people seem to really notice it week 3'ish, so hopefully i really get the results then.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most people seem to really notice it week 3'ish, so hopefully i really get the results then.
What's the point of running such a harsh drug if it only really kicks in at week 3. The longest it is recommended to run is 6 weeks. So that's only 3 weeks of possible gains, but 6 weeks of stress on your liver and kidneys, etc......

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
What's the point of running such a harsh drug if it only really kicks in at week 3. The longest it is recommended to run is 6 weeks. So that's only 3 weeks of possible gains, but 6 weeks of stress on your liver and kidneys, etc......
I ran epistane 4 weeks, which is also known to take 2-3 weeks to kick in, but still put on 15.5lbs while reducing bodyfat. This is my second cycle, 5 weeks is enough, and I'm aware of the toxicity of the compound, I do a decent amount of research and asking around before I intake an oral steroid m8.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Follow my log T-Bone, I might actually respond well to it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran epistane 4 weeks, which is also known to take 2-3 weeks to kick in, but still put on 15.5lbs while reducing bodyfat. This is my second cycle, 5 weeks is enough, and I'm aware of the toxicity of the compound, I do a decent amount of research and asking around before I intake an oral steroid m8.
Not trying to dissuade you, just stating how I feel personally about these drugs. You definitely lucked out on the epistane working like that, but again that was your first cycle so....

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Not trying to dissuade you, just stating how I feel personally about these drugs. You definitely lucked out on the epistane working like that, but again that was your first cycle so....
Nah I appreciate it man lol, but I'm positive that dmz will be just as good, if not better. On epistane the strength and endurance kicked in a tiny bit during week 1, but the glycogen retention and pumps im getting off this are definitely better than what I experienced on epistane at week 1.