Proviron in PCT??

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I just found this PCT product. The tabs contain 20mg Nolva, 50mg Clomid, and 25mg Proviron. I am currently on my first cycle consisting of 25mg Osta, so not considering this for PCT, but am hoping to do an LGD cycle later this year and this could be interesting.
I am assuming that they are adding it in there as an anti-estrogen, although Nolva and Clomid are supposedly more effective. But isn't Proviron suppressive? So does it make sense to have it in PCT?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah that doesn't make sense. A better option would be for exemestane. You could use the proviron on cycle though.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea my general rule is to not run anything supressive during pct. So I'd agree with Bambam0319.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Proviron in pct is extremely old school and no longer used. That is an awkward blend for sure. That sounds more like a libido boosting, load increasing pill lol.

The addition of proviron is to boost libido by eradicating shbg, which holds testosterone inactive. Proviron will free this up creating more free test which will make you feel recovered with an increased sex drive.

Not the best situation for pct though as you are not allowing your total test levels to recover.

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
I would just run the clomid or nolva in pct don't use the proviron in pct

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies. So it definitely looks like this is not a product to even consider.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thanks for all the replies. So it definitely looks like this is not a product to even consider.
You could use the proviron on cycle.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like it would have to be a totally different kind of workout for a Proviron cycle. :usa:
haha truth.. all that free test does wonders!