Rate my PCT

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
I have about 8 days left on an Anafuse/Ostashred cycle. I only ran the Ostarine at half dose (12.5mg) ed. So it's a mild run (8 week cycle). However I do not want to risk any shut down so I have the following planned for PCT to start after last day of current cycle:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Vital Labs Post Cycle 3X
SNS ReduceXT cortisol control (start week 2) 3cap ed

I also was going to throw in Blackstone Labs Anogenin

How does this look?

Thank you very much for any input.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I have about 8 days left on an Anafuse/Ostashred cycle. I only ran the Ostarine at half dose (12.5mg) ed. So it's a mild run (8 week cycle). However I do not want to risk any shut down so I have the following planned for PCT to start after last day of current cycle:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Vital Labs Post Cycle 3X
SNS ReduceXT cortisol control (start week 2) 3cap ed

I also was going to throw in Blackstone Labs Anogenin

How does this look?

Thank you very much for any input.
Look's great man! I have no experience with anogenin, but based off what i know, it will be a good product to keep your endurance up throughout workouts, increase protein synthesis, etc which should help you preserve what you earned on cycle

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bud, I have no experience with it either but everything I've researched points to it being a nice addition for the reasons that you highlighted. Thanks for the reply and Happy New Year!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pct Looks good. How was your cycle?

Save your sns labels too ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good although I have no clue what anogenin is.. I would add 150mg L-dopa twice a day. Solid cheap addition to pct.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Pct Looks good. How was your cycle?

Save your sns labels too ;)
Thanks. Honestly one of the best stacks I have ever taken. Put on great size (especially in arms) endurance was through the roof! libido and recovery also greatly enhanced. I'm going to run it again in a few months at full Ostashred dosage.

What did I miss about the SNS labels? lol

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Pct looks great. Good luck.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. Honestly one of the best stacks I have ever taken. Put on great size (especially in arms) endurance was through the roof! libido and recovery also greatly enhanced. I'm going to run it again in a few months at full Ostashred dosage.

What did I miss about the SNS labels? lol
Nice man. They're both great products. See thread below for sns

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=263049

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PCT looks great brother! May I suggest looking into the AGEFORCE patches to assist you even further in your PCT and fitness goals! Check out AGEFORCE.com or PM me for any additional questions.