Gyno Help

Brooks

Awards
I have used pro hormones in the past and never had problems, because I did what I was supposed to do for pct. Eventually, I had a slip up and messed up on cycle and after. It's been about five months since my last cycle and my nips are puffy, pointed and left one has the hard bump underneath. They use to lactate when squeezed, but I have left them alone.

They are still sore at times and I just want the puffiness gone. Know a guy who has used gear and he said that Nolvadex cleared him up. But I've read about letro, but I am worried about the sides. Finally, I don't know where to get Nolvadex or letro. Looked at a bunch of peptide sites, but do not know which is best.

Had blood work done, so I will know my levels soon. Just want to get rid of my puffy nips.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I have used pro hormones in the past and never had problems, because I did what I was supposed to do for pct. Eventually, I had a slip up and messed up on cycle and after. It's been about five months since my last cycle and my nips are puffy, pointed and left one has the hard bump underneath. They use to lactate when squeezed, but I have left them alone.

They are still sore at times and I just want the puffiness gone. Know a guy who has used gear and he said that Nolvadex cleared him up. But I've read about letro, but I am worried about the sides. Finally, I don't know where to get Nolvadex or letro. Looked at a bunch of peptide sites, but do not know which is best.

Had blood work done, so I will know my levels soon. Just want to get rid of my puffy nips.
Lactating is generally from prolactin, so look into cabergoline and pramipexole. Before you go down multiple chemicals, get your bloodwork done and check estrogen, prolactin etc first to find out what the real problem is

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you have a hard lump, and it didnt just develop.. sorry bud but you are going to need surgical correction. I'd highly suggest a hormone panel as well.

Brooks

Awards
The bump isn't hard, it's just there and it's only in one nip, which is weird. Buddy took some Nolvadex and said his cleared up. He had the same problem

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The bump isn't hard, it's just there and it's only in one nip, which is weird. Buddy took some Nolvadex and said his cleared up. He had the same problem
Steroid induced gyno commonly happens ulilaterally. I would not find that suspicious what so ever. If your buddy somehow managed to treat actual gyno with nolva.. then do it yourself. If it doesn't, see a plastic surgeon.