Nolva or Clomid for Epi/tren stack?

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
So I've heard conflicting ideas. I'm going to be doing a 6 week run of Ep15stane and tr3n and was curious as to which SERM I should use.

I have Nolva on hand, but I know a lot recommend Clomid for Tren. I know how to dose these properly, just curious if I should go out and buy Clomid or use the Nolva I already have.

Thanks for the advice

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd just go with the Nolva. Personally I like it better and you already have it on hand.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Nolva is better for epistane imo because it would be superior for preventing rebound but I've also heard that you shouldn't use nolva with 19nors

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Okay, sounds like I'll be okay with it. I have inhibit-p and an AI which I'll be using. So I think I'll have my basis covered.

Thanks for chiming in fellas

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally choice. Everyone likes different SERMS and will recommend their favorite. IMO it doesn't really matter, as long as you run some sort of SERM.

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
I used Nolva on my last Epi cycle so that's why I had extra on hand. I thought someone said with the addition of Tren, the better option was Clomid. So much info

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer 50mg of clomid any day.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My only run with a serm was nolva and I didn't care much for it tbh, I'll be going with clomid this time and pharma grade
I always use pharma grade because it is much cheaper than research.. I much prefer clomid.. far better recovery based on my blood work.

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
I always use pharma grade because it is much cheaper than research.. I much prefer clomid.. far better recovery based on my blood work.
PM with a source that's better than what I have? I'd love to get another insiders opinion

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PM with a source that's better than what I have? I'd love to get another insiders opinion
Sorry bro.. my source is private. Raws for clomid.. are DIRT cheap as well tho

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Either Clomid or Nolva would be good for this cycle. Clomid is probably a bit quicker for HTPA restart and Nolva is slightly better for anti-gyno, however both are fine.

You might want to consider something for prolactin control if you take tren.