Torem Dose Question

Odin13

Awards
Hey guys,

I am 8 days into my Torem/ AI Post pct. Things are going well, but evidently my Torem dosage has been off. The plan was 90/60/60/30. I felt like my dropper wasn't accurate enough so I got oral syringes instead (1ml). I noticed today that am roughly 50-60% through my bottle of Torem. Obviously the measurement got messed up somewhere.

The Torem I am on is 60 mg/ml. The first week I was measuring 1.5 ml, so I'm confused as to why I've gone through so much.

Anyway I said all that to ask:

1. Would it be a bad idea to go a few more days at 60 and then drop to 30 until the bottle is gone?

2. Should a buy another bottle just to be safe?

I was on a very mild halo/epi cycle so I know a lot of you will say that a serm was over kill in the first place.

As far as pct goes I am feeling great. No weight loss so far and strength is still the same if not increasing.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the novel.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

I am 8 days into my Torem/ AI Post pct. Things are going well, but evidently my Torem dosage has been off. The plan was 90/60/60/30. I felt like my dropper wasn't accurate enough so I got oral syringes instead (1ml). I noticed today that am roughly 50-60% through my bottle of Torem. Obviously the measurement got messed up somewhere.

The Torem I am on is 60 mg/ml. The first week I was measuring 1.5 ml, so I'm confused as to why I've gone through so much.

Anyway I said all that to ask:

1. Would it be a bad idea to go a few more days at 60 and then drop to 30 until the bottle is gone?

2. Should a buy another bottle just to be safe?

I was on a very mild halo/epi cycle so I know a lot of you will say that a serm was over kill in the first place.

As far as pct goes I am feeling great. No weight loss so far and strength is still the same if not increasing.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the novel.
I would drop it to 60 mg for a week, then dose 30 until gone if it will not last a full 2 weeks @60. The bottle will go down slower as you taper off the dosage so don't get too worried. You might just have enough for 4 full weeks. Or you could taper to every other day dosing on the last week if you're gonna run out. A SERM for Halo and Epi is definitely a must. I'm glad you have it. I prefer Nolva and/or Clomid myself.

Odin13

Awards
30ml bottle. I might be just worrying myself because of how fast it was dropping. I'm just trying to get it 100% right.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
30ml bottle. I might be just worrying myself because of how fast it was dropping. I'm just trying to get it 100% right.
That's a small bottle. By my calculation you should have 2 ml to spare following your original dosing scheme.