PCT timing help and dosage

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Hey guys, I figured out for my first cycle that what I'm going to run is hdrol for 6 weeks (50/50/50/75/75/75) followed by 4AD (40/40/40) on week 3. I picked nolva for my pct. Even tho I've been told hdrol doesn't have a huge impact on HPTA I still picked a dosage of 40/40/20/20/10. I'd rather be safe then sorry. And also there's a debate on whether to take to it all at once or split the doses. Need some help. Thanks.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hdrol does have a large impact in your HPTA. You will be shut down. Run the nolva 20/20/10/10, 40 is excessive. Also pick up some reduce XT for cortisol control starting week 3 if funs allow.

Take the dose all at once, SERMs have a half life of like 24 hours.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
hdrol does have a large impact in your HPTA. You will be shut down. Run the nolva 20/20/10/10, 40 is excessive. Also pick up some reduce XT for cortisol control starting week 3 if funs allow.

Take the dose all at once, SERMs have a half life of like 24 hours.
Awesome! Would there be a difference if taken at awakening or before bed? I will look into XT for sure. Should a OTC AI be necessary during pct??

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Awesome! Would there be a difference if taken at awakening or before bed? I will look into XT for sure. Should a OTC AI be necessary during pct??
20/20/10/10 is fine like warbird said, you could run 40 for the first three days if you want. An otc ai is weak imo and pointless. You could have aromasin on hand if you want incase any estro problems arise. I would pick up an otc pct like sup3r pct and run it with the serm

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tamox, personally I would go against the grain here and run 40/40/20/20/20/20. I agree with the reduceXT. I would add L-Dopa 300mg BID.. does really well in pct. A natty test booster isn't a bad idea either, I always run Tropinol XP in my PCT due to the addition of coleus forskolin.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tamox, personally I would go against the grain here and run 40/40/20/20/20/20. I agree with the reduceXT. I would add L-Dopa 300mg BID.. does really well in pct. A natty test booster isn't a bad idea either, I always run Tropinol XP in my PCT due to the addition of coleus forskolin.
I always like hearing your opinion on these kind of things. I have seen studies where even 5mg was a very effective dose of Nolva. Why do you recommend 40?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gotta agree with the masses here for the reduce xt as well as single dose for the serm.

I usually run 40/40/20/20 as well tho so I'm interested in the reasoning for and against as well :)

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Gotta agree with the masses here for the reduce xt as well as single dose for the serm.

I usually run 40/40/20/20 as well tho so I'm interested in the reasoning for and against as well :)
How would you take the reduce XT? 3 weeks into hdrol or during pct?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How would you take the reduce XT? 3 weeks into hdrol or during pct?
Not on cycle. I start mine week two or three (usually I do two) of pct and run it past my serm

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always like hearing your opinion on these kind of things. I have seen studies where even 5mg was a very effective dose of Nolva. Why do you recommend 40?
Honestly, the 40mg is a personal preference of mine. Based on blood work, I recover better as well staying on a fixed dose rather than tapering.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, the 40mg is a personal preference of mine. Based on blood work, I recover better as well staying on a fixed dose rather than tapering.
Interesting. If I ever run another cycle I'll have to try that dose. Always trying to improve recovery!

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
I have followed warbirds advice on previous cycles and recovered well. He gives great solid advice. Thank you again.

Back and shin pumps were a factor. Def look into taurine.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I have followed warbirds advice on previous cycles and recovered well. He gives great solid advice. Thank you again.

Back and shin pumps were a factor. Def look into taurine.
+54839229 for taurine lmfao, back pumps suck cawk

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
+54839229 for taurine lmfao, back pumps suck cawk
Yeah, they sure do. No matter what I did I couldn't get rid of them. At the very most I was able to make them manageable. That was pretty much about it. Every time I would try and get a good run in, the front of my legs felt like they wanted to rip off of the shin bone.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Yeah, they sure do. No matter what I did I couldn't get rid of them. At the very most I was able to make them manageable. That was pretty much about it. Every time I would try and get a good run in, the front of my legs felt like they wanted to rip off of the shin bone.
I also had shin problems on my cycle, i didn't run taurine because I underestimated that chit

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Anabolics 11
K Anabolics 1
L Supplements 6
B Post Cycle Therapy 2
X Anabolics 2