Supp for anxiety/mood pct

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Wondering if there's any legit supps to deal with anxiety/ mood swings in pct and beyond.. I feel like a little girl for awhile after pct and get some pretty bad anxiety.. Things I've tried with some effect: l theanine, 5-htp, gaba

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Heard there are very very serious withdrawals from that similar to benzo?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
L-Theanine during day
Valarian Root at night

procore

Awards
Phenibut didn't do a **** for me, I was up to 3-4 gram per day but I didn't notice anything

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Phenibut didn't do a **** for me, I was up to 3-4 gram per day but I didn't notice anything
Damn that's high.

Watch toxicity at that high of a dose man. iirc there is some data out there showing prolonged 1-2g/day caused some kidney issues.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hear great things about KSM-66

procore

Awards
Damn that's high.

Watch toxicity at that high of a dose man. iirc there is some data out there showing prolonged 1-2g/day caused some kidney issues.
I started with 0.5 gram and worked me up to 3.5 gram. I only took it twice a week and stopped when I reached 3.5 gram.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
^ my picamilon just arrived today. I ordered the 150mg caps but got 50 :/ I'll probably pick up a bottle of 150 as well

procore

Awards
Picamilon didn't do anything for me either, tried 300mg per day. serotonin is the only thing that works for me.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Picamilon didn't do anything for me either, tried 300mg per day. serotonin is the only thing that works for me.
I took 100mg picamilon last night and felt like I took Xanax.