Looking for PCT dosage suggestions

2tonescrew

Awards
Hi all,

I meant to give a brief intro for my first post but looks like that will have to be my second post. I've been lurking for a while, taking a few notes etc. Long story short, I'm about to come off of my first cycle and I'd like to get some opinions about dosage...mainly with clomiphene (40mg).

First cycle was this...

12 weeks:
Test 400 - 1ml ew
Anastrazole 1mg - 100 iu ew (I think this equals 1ml)

Took a two week break from the test

4 weeks:
Test 400 - 1ml ew
Anastrazole 1mg - 100 iu ew
Deca 250 (.5ml) ew

I have clomiphene (40mg) for my PCT but I'm not sure when to start taking it or what to dose at. I can't seem to find where I noted it but I seem to recall reading a suggestion to start clomiphene about 2 weeks after my last test pin. I also have about 21 days left of DAA from a previous stack (DAA, Anabeta, and Erase) that I did within the year prior to this cycle if this would help also.

Over all, it was great. Learned a few things to do better next time. I wished I leaned out a little more prior to starting deca but I was chomping at the bit. Strength definitely increased. I can see a difference in my arms and shoulders, some in my chest. Anyhow, let me know what you think...

2tonescrew

Awards
From what I found here and online, looks like my pct will be the clomid 50/50/25/25 starting 2 weeks after my last pin. The other questions I have... I know to run that for 4 weeks, but do those numbers indicate to take, for example, 50mg ed for that week? I think I'm also going to adjust the adex to .5 e4d, just need to figure out for how long.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Yes, thats 50mg ED for week 1+2, 25mg ED for week 3+4. Maybe do one or two weeks additionally on 25mg because of the length of your cycle.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run the PCT for 6 weeks and add Reduce XT (cortisol control) in during week 3 if funds allow.

2tonescrew

Awards
Thanks guys. I'll run the clomid for 6 wks. I saw another post of yours, warbird, suggesting the Reduce XT so I went ahead and picked up a bottle :)

So my post cycle looks like this...

Clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25
Adex .50 E4D
ReduceXT beginning wk 3
Nat test booster beginning wk 7

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep reduce xt is a great addition to pct. save the sns labels too. You get free stuff with their reload program

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks great man, good luck with your PCT!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys. I'll run the clomid for 6 wks. I saw another post of yours, warbird, suggesting the Reduce XT so I went ahead and picked up a bottle :)

So my post cycle looks like this...

Clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25
Adex .50 E4D
ReduceXT beginning wk 3
Nat test booster beginning wk 7
Not sure why you are running Adex in pct. if Anything, Aromasin would make a tad more sense.

Drop the Adex and add l dopa at 300mg bid.

I would also stay consistent at 50mg of clomid any not drop to 25mg.