Ammutrition Evolve PCT thoughts?

Kwest88

Awards
Morning,
Just a quick bit of feed back on my PCT after help here earlier on in the week. Been lifting for awhile now and Im 27 with a good nutrition plan. Ive read ALOT of information but of course with that comes a lot of disparity also. After taking the plunge Ive decided to start with the Ammutrition Evolve Product which reads as A 20mg SD + LMG 60 (2 pills a day EDIT: the two pills make it 20mg and 60mg retrospectively for the day, for 4 weeks). Into it a couple of weeks, experiencing good strength gains and size increase but am getting flushed alot and have exacerbated skin conditions (always was going to be a risk). Anyway was wondering if anyone could give me a bit more info on this PCT

Post Cycle Therapy so far
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Competitive Labs PCT Assist
NAC & Milk Thistle

I am just interested whether I should run a test booster from week 2 for 3/4 weeks? Ive read a lot of contradicting surrounding a PCT AI with superdrol? any other products to consider?

cheers guys

CobbledPath

Awards
T booster would be a good idea, Testruction by Evo Muse looks perfect for PCT

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would run an otc test booster like BLR viron. I usually always include it in my pct line up.

Kwest88

Awards
Cheers for the input guys, I'm going to add in a test booster but leave out the AI then

Kwest88

Awards
Anyone heard of IronLabs PCT Xtreme and thoughts? Ill be using a SERM anyway but I know this has DAA amongst others in the ingredients list and wondered if anyone has had good experience using OTC PCT + SERM or whether itll be a hinder to my PCT or benefit? Ive made very good gains and just looking to hold onto as much as possible. (first cycle ending in 4 days)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT Assist is a test booster. No need for another one.