Torem and heart rhythm

Gasilec

Awards
Hello im a new member and this is my first post.

I wonder if anyone has gotten heart arrythmia from torem since it has a black box warning for QT prolongation?

thanks,
mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Finally, someone who is smart. Props to you. Tamoxifen has this risk as well. Be certain you are not taking any other medications that can prolong the qt interval and you should be okay. MANY medications though, can prolong this so you need to be careful and do your homework. Combining two can lead to a deadly rhythm of tdp. I personally would stay away.

Gasilec

Awards
thanks for reply. what would you run instead, clomid? i think torem is still way better than clomid as far as sides go.

i need to do a restart and im just gonna go with 3 weeks hcg followed by low dose torem followed by aromasin thats why im using it and theres probably no way around it

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
thanks for reply. what would you run instead, clomid? i think torem is still way better than clomid as far as sides go.

i need to do a restart and im just gonna go with 3 weeks hcg followed by low dose torem followed by aromasin thats why im using it and theres probably no way around it
Clomid 100%

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
cmon man clomid sides suck
Wtf sides are you getting from clomid lmao..

I'd love to hear how the sides from clomid are so bad compared to the AAS you were just running.. I'd rather have my heart safe any day rookie.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Sides from clomid will in most cases be non-existent if you keep dosing to <50mg.