TALK ME OUT OF IT

earthgainz

Awards
Ran Osta Shred, LGD, and 4 dhea for 6 weeks at recommended dose for all. 25 mgs of osta, 6 mgs lgd, 150 mgs 4 dhea a day. Gainz were relatively normal so after reading some info I bumped the 4 dhea to 300 mgs a day the last 2 weeks and saw significant results. I wrestled in high school and I am very familiar with how to cut weight and gain weight so that part was at least decently covered. Sleep was pretty good for being a dad. I really want to run Anabolic trinity and 300 mgs of 4 dhea now but I am only 2 weeks into Super PCT by Olympus Labs which seems to have a long and good profile. I feel fine, libido is back to normal which is kind of low for me(need to see a doctor). I felt normal on that stack and in a slight lull before. 27 years old maybe i need HRT who knows im rambling now. Why should I wait for more weeks!? That dhea made me feel better and like a man again!? Thanks in advance for all of your help and may the gainz be with you.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait man. Even if you feel recovered your body needs more time to reset. You're running a serm as well correct?

Lastly, trinity is great :) some goo logs floating around I'll link in here. So when you're recovered I look forward to your trinity feedback ;)

earthgainz

Awards
Ha ha I couldn't find a source i felt comfortable with so no SERM for me. I know that is pure hog wash but what's done is done. Is this stuff that serious for real? If it is i might wait until i can find a SERM and some test and run a low dose of the test by itself. All this feels dramatic for the gains I got IMO.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Yea you should play it safe and run a serm with anything hormonal, even Sarms. Rule of thumb is time on+pct=time off, but in your case of no serm it might be smart to wait longer

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Serms help you reboot your hpta and block estrogen from attaching to the breast tissue far better than any otc products, there is bloodwork everywhere to prove it if you want to look around. I wouldn't start another cycle until you find a legit source and get a better understanding

earthgainz

Awards
I'll just wait until i can get a hold of the real deal. This doesn't seem worth all the hassle. I could see if I ran test and deca but i ran something that put about 2 pounds of muscle on me from a website and I'm only 10 months back into lifting. I wasn't at some pinnacle and added 2 pounds of muscle (roughly). I just feel it is a bit much for what i got, not a good "value". Thanks for the responses though!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll just wait until i can get a hold of the real deal. This doesn't seem worth all the hassle. I could see if I ran test and deca but i ran something that put about 2 pounds of muscle on me from a website and I'm only 10 months back into lifting. I wasn't at some pinnacle and added 2 pounds of muscle (roughly). I just feel it is a bit much for what i got, not a good "value". Thanks for the responses though!
You could have at the very least gotten black lion research's Rebirth. It's at a lot of supplement stores online

earthgainz

Awards
Thanks buddy i just ordered some, it looks pretty good. I didn't know there was something like that on the market. Good looking out.

dustter

dustter

Awards
I was looking into that Anabolic Trinity as well. Anyone have link for logs somewhere possibly?

jakelocker93

Awards
If you can't find a source use BLR rebirth next time. It's 40 dollars and works just as well as nolva. You won't hardly anything from your cycle and you'll have all the energy in the world OP.

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you can't find a source use BLR rebirth next time. It's 40 dollars and works just as well as nolva. You won't hardly anything from your cycle and you'll have all the energy in the world OP.
Working as well as nolva? Hell no, nolva is a pharma product, how can you compare it to an herbal extract?