Torem for PCT

Odin13

Awards
Hey guys. I've been reading for a while but finally decided to join and post. Quick background, I'm 24, 6' tall, and around 220lbs. I've been lifting consistently for around 3-4 years.

I started my first ph cycle a few days ago and have ordered Torem for pct. Currently using UG Vengeance (hdrol and epi), AI cycle support, multi, Animal Flex, Creatine, and of course protein.

PCT plan is Torem at 90/60/60/30 and I'm wondering what needs to be added. I keep reading about whether AI's are needed and Test boosters, etc.

I would like to add AI's Post Cycle with the Torem, but what else do I need?

Thanks in advance

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Look's solid man, run the torem at that dosage with the post cycle and you should be set. You could throw in aromasin and run it past your serm to prevent epistane rebound, but it's not necessary, just watch out for any lumps/pain/puffiness on pct

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Look's solid man, run the torem at that dosage with the post cycle and you should be set. You could throw in aromasin and run it past your serm to prevent epistane rebound, but it's not necessary, just watch out for any lumps/pain/puffiness on pct
This covers you.
No need to dose an AI but having one handy just in case is smart.

Odin13

Awards
Ok. Thanks guys. Definitely trying to make sure that I have this 100% covered.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Might be a good idea to have an AI hand for the possibility of rebound as the people above me have mentioned. I would also add Reduce XT starting in week 3 for cortisol control.

Odin13

Awards
I'm looking into ordering the aromasin now. I'll be using exemestane. I know I only need it if I start having problems, but what would y'all recommend for dosage if I need it?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
25/25/12.5/12.5 is regular dosage over a four weeks period

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What tolkster said.

Odin13

Awards
Ok. Awesome. I'll probably order it to have on hand to be safe. Honestly this cycle is really mild and I don't expect to need it at all, but I'm trying to practice and pct like it was a hardcore cycle because I don't plan on doing another cycle this mild in the future.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good to have it on hand though. If you don't use it this cycle you will have it for the future!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
SpicedCider Post Cycle Therapy 1
CornbreadBath Cycle Logs 12
Supplements 3
Studdscruggs Anabolics 2