RAD-140 PCT?

I Dont Lift

Awards
Hello friends'
Just finishing a cycle of rad140 and gw. Mixed reports of what pct to do since this stuff is still fairly new, Olympus labs states only otc pct is required. Ive done many cycles of ph's, im hella paranoid of rebound, gyno, or any sides at all. Should I go the serm route if money isn't an issue? Or should I just go with what Olympus recommends? I've already ordered ep1c unleashed ( just wanted to try it ).

Option A- light nolva dosage 20mg eod 1st week, 10 eod 2nd week (only 2 weeks). ep1c unleashed (till bottle is gone)

Option B- epic unleashed, super pct, and maybe one of their other pct type products.

*sidenote*- have felt no suppression while on cycle, no sides besides some nasty back pumps while driving.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run a normal PCT: Nolva, Reduce XT, and some sort of test booster if funds allow.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Pick up nolva, clomid or torem and run it the full 4 weeks. Companies are always going to recommend their pct because they obviously get more money out of the consumer, but also because they can't go recommend people buy a serm lmao

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Pick up nolva, clomid or torem and run it the full 4 weeks. Companies are always going to recommend their pct because they obviously get more money out of the consumer, but also because they can't go recommend people buy a serm lmao
I would run a serm with an otc pct like sup3r pct though...clomid and torem are better for rebooting the hpta, so I'd look more into those too

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
My PCT Protocol:

Sup3r PCT + Nolva/Clomid + LJ100 + EPIC Unleashed (to keep gains)+mk 677(to keep ganis) 25 mg ed

Superted

Superted

Awards
I'd definitely run Clomid or Nolvadex... Those otc ones are very hit and miss at best. What dosage did you run the RAD at?
Running a rad cycle myself as well. No signs of suppression but only 2nd week.

chaossentry

Awards
does using rad-140 alone require a pct afterwards?

drlynch8

Awards
I would be on the safe side and go with the SERM brotha. Glad to hear you felt no supression, which peptide company did you go with for the Rad 140?

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It depends on the dosage and length of cycle.

Generally, RAD-140 isn’t typically the most suppressive SARM by any means. That doesn’t mean it can’t be. I’ve seen a guy get very suppressed by it in a month. Most tend not be very suppressed even after 8 weeks. Every person’s body is going to react a little bit differently to any given compound. I’ve seen guys get pretty suppressed by Ostarine but not as much by LGD, which is usually the opposite for most people.

I would only recommend a SERM like Clomid or Nolva if you’re running a heavy dosage and long cycle, and ONLY if you have a legitimate AI on hand like Anastrozole (Arimidex). Otherwise find a good OTC product. I agree it’s always better to do a proper PCT with SERMs to be safe, however, you have to keep in mind that SERMs carry side effects and are indefinitely going to increase your estrogen levels. You NEED an AI to keep your estrogen in check and you’re also gonna need to run it out a couple weeks after your SERM, tapering down the dosage in order to avoid estrogen rebound.

Pick either Clomid or Nolva, not both. Both aren’t necessary for this. Cut the typical dosage in half and use 20/20/10/10 protocol.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you can specify the amount of nolvadex
It really depends on whether you’re getting it in liquid or tablet form. With liquid suspension it usually comes in 50mg/ml or 40mg/ml.

I would cut that dose in half and do 0.5ml (20mg) every day for two weeks and cut that in half again and do 0.25ml (10mg) every day for another two weeks. Total of four weeks.

20/20/10/10

That would be more than enough. The old school Nolva/Clomid protocols you see recommended of 40/40/20/20 of each are intended for LONG heavy injectable and oral steroid cycles. Way overkill for a SARM cycle. You’d run the risk of doing more harm than good to yourself.