Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Hi, in a 2 months I', m going to run a lean mass cycle
Ep1stane OL: 30/45/45/45/45/45
Tr3n OL: 90/120/120/120/150/150
cycle support
cabergoline

I.ve ran this for my cutting this summer with the addition of stanodrol and very pleased with results

As PCT:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Daa: 3g/3g/0/0/0/0/3g/3g
Sup3r PCT OL: 0/0/10/10/10/10
Cabergoline
For an AI and natty anabolic supp: Ep1c Unleashed + formestane or Letrone solo?
Thank you

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
what sthe idea with the gap in the daa and the late start to the super pct?

only thing I would add is cortisol control in the form of reduce XT... tren had me feeling awful during pct and the combo of prolactin and cortisol were the major culprits.

you should be fine with any of the otc ai's... I would run them past your serm and taper down though. Inhibit e/ form/letrone/etc are all good choices.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Because sup3r Pct has already Daa in the formula so Daa at 3g is lasting 8 weeks. Again I ran reduce xt in my cutting phase this summer, but in mass with high carbs and 75mg of arimistane from Sup3r Pct think I'll be alright about cortisol issues. For prolactin 0,5mg every 3 days of Dostinex. Now, for saving money, I was thinking at Letrone about AI+natty anabolic because an AI+Ep1c Unleashed would be more expensive. Is a proper choice?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good. You are already running Sup3er PCT, why do you want another AI? I would run either ArA or epi as a natty anabolic.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about Letrone because is anabolic and a potent and proved AI. Arimistane is good but too weak to prevent gyno from a possible rebound after an epistane cycle

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks like a very well thought out cycle and pct. I'm curious as to why not run Super PCT first 4 weeks and then continue on with DAA. What's the purpose of splitting the products like that? Also, I think you would really enjoy the Letrone. It has anabolic properties as well as controlling estrogen levels. It really increases appetite through Ghrehlin release in a lot of users. Great for the end of a bulk cycle. Also, more food for thought is that BLR's Follidrone 2 should be out before you start that PCT. It's gonna be a seriously beefed up (-)-Epi product compared to the regular Follidrone and other (-)-Epi products. It will be an awesome combo with Letrone.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Because the Serm at full dose and a testobooster is all we need at the start. I prefer add an Otc when the Serm is tapered down. However, yes Letrone and an (-)-Epi product would be a killer natty stack in Pct, so hoping Follidrone 2 will be out soon

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Any advice about a very good test base to add on? Dermacrine, 4AD? Which the best with epi/tren?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I was thinking about Letrone because is anabolic and a potent and proved AI. Arimistane is good but too weak to prevent gyno from a possible rebound after an epistane cycle
Yea arimistane definitely isn't strong enough to prevent rebound gyno imo, can't say much for letrone as it is new and I have no experience with it. Running some aromasin past the serm might be worth looking into also.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
What cycle support are you running? I would pick up some taurine if you haven't already, back pumps get pretty bad on epistane

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Yea arimistane definitely isn't strong enough to prevent rebound gyno imo, can't say much for letrone as it is new and I have no experience with it. Running some aromasin past the serm might be worth looking into also.
Last cycle I was fine with formestane

What cycle support are you running? I would pick up some taurine if you haven't already, back pumps get pretty bad on epistane
This for liver:
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100 Mg
N-Acetylcysteine 900 Mg
Milk Thistle 500 Mg
- Of Which Silymarin 400 Mg

and Hawthorn Berry for BP

all with a 2 weeks of preload

Again taurine 3-5g prewo, I forgot to mention it but was planned

Now I'm wondering for the best test base for the cycle

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test>Trest>Stano>4 andro >Dermacrine. These are the most common test bases in order of effectiveness, at least in my opinion. Obviously Trest is out unless you want to deal with the added complications of two 19-Nor compounds and methyl estrogen and prolactin sides. Therefore, unless wanting to pin test, I would suggest Stano again or 500+ mg of 4 andro. I wish 4 andro wasn't so expensive:(

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, but I can't find Stano anymore.......about 4-AD can't find the right dosage here in Europe (+300mg), so what about Dermacrine?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used it several times. It took me 5-6 pumps daily to keep lethargy at bay. I'm 220+, so it depends on your body weight. It barely got me through a 5 week Msten cycle and I felt fairly crappy at the end. Would be cheaper than 4 andro at the proper dosage though.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Hi, in a 2 months I', m going to run a lean mass cycle
Ep1stane OL: 30/45/45/45/45/45
Tr3n OL: 90/120/120/120/150/150
cycle support
cabergoline

I.ve ran this for my cutting this summer with the addition of stanodrol and very pleased with results

As PCT:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Daa: 3g/3g/0/0/0/0/3g/3g
Sup3r PCT OL: 0/0/10/10/10/10
Cabergoline
For an AI and natty anabolic supp: Ep1c Unleashed + formestane or Letrone solo?
Thank you
I would drop DAA and run superpct off the bat with the clomid. Letrone solo is pretty strong. But if u have Ep1c throw that in the mix.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Letrone worked as good as formestane for me with added hunger and great sleep

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Very confusing about the perfect PCT. Allright for the SERM, Clomid 50/50/25/25, please some advice about the other otc products :confused:
Viron, Letrone, Sustain Alpha,EU and others the best according to you

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Test>Trest>Stano>4 andro >Dermacrine. These are the most common test bases in order of effectiveness, at least in my opinion. Obviously Trest is out unless you want to deal with the added complications of two 19-Nor compounds and methyl estrogen and prolactin sides. Therefore, unless wanting to pin test, I would suggest Stano again or 500+ mg of 4 andro. I wish 4 andro wasn't so expensive:(
Jebrook what do you think if I drop Tren and do Epistane/Trest?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be a good combo as well. Probably better for mass. Would definitely feel better.