tamoxifen and aromasin pct. what now?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I am one week into my pct, after an 8,5 week cycle.
6 first weeks was epistane 40mg and trestolone(tr3st) 50-75mg.
last 2,5 weeks was 100mg trestolone(tr3st), to solidyfy gains, and to get max out of tr3st.
This was a great cycle, and I gained some solid kilos, and lost a lot of fat.
Of course I did arimidex 0,5 eod, milk thistle and a lot of oils all the way.

My pct is
tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
aromasin 25/25/25/25 (yes, I have read up about it, and they are a perfect match)
Daa 3,2 g daily
creatine mono 8 gr daily (to be sure=))
zma, fish oils and 2000 mg vitamin c every day.

i will be taking some time away from hormones now, and want your input on what supps that can give me the best gains in this time. this will of course be after pct, and probably 4-5 months, until my next cycle.
Any input will be appreciated.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could always throw in a natural anabolic supp. Maybe an epicatechin product or some reduce xt is always good to add in pct.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, but need some advice on what to use after my pct. Any input?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5 personally.

After PCT I would look into an natural anabolic like X gels or a (-)-Epicatechin product. Make sure on cycle+pct = off cycle at least.

JG93

JG93

Awards
What exactly is it you are looking for after your pct?
After your pct, depends on what your goal is? you dont have to take anything....
whether this is a first cycle, or fourty first, I suggest at least 3 months off to let your body Get back in Rhythm.
Just keep taking multis, And all the naturals, Stay at it in the gym, And keep them gainz..

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
What exactly is it you are looking for after your pct?
After your pct, depends on what your goal is? you dont have to take anything....
whether this is a first cycle, or fourty first, I suggest at least 3 months off to let your body Get back in Rhythm.
Just keep taking multis, And all the naturals, Stay at it in the gym, And keep them gainz..
Ok. Yes, done some cycles, and planning to take 3-4 months off. Want to keep size and strength (of course), and will of course stay in the gym and eat multis and oils. Epiathecin? X gels?
My usual off cycle supps is just creatine, zma, multis, oils and a pretty good diet for maintaining gains.
Just looking for something to add these months to keep gaining, without messing with my hormones.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I would run Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5 personally.
Why so?
25 mg 4 weeks will increase test drastically. It's also a good ai, and works very well together with tamoxifen

JG93

JG93

Awards
Ok. Yes, done some cycles, and planning to take 3-4 months off. Want to keep size and strength (of course), and will of course stay in the gym and eat multis and oils. Epiathecin? X gels?
My usual off cycle supps is just creatine, zma, multis, oils and a pretty good diet for maintaining gains.
Just looking for something to add these months to keep gaining, without messing with my hormones.
You can look into the naturals, epiathecin etc..
When I off cycle, I don't use them, waste of money to me honestly.
What I do, is make it important to keep pushing the same weight as I was on my cycle.
Even through pct. when I felt down, I took a caff pill, pre work out, and hit the gym hard.
I didn't lose any mass, and hardly any strength that way.
Again, if you insist, you can take naturals. I just don't find them useful.
Just keep doing what you were doing. I suggest adding in heavy lifts as well.
Really helps maintain size and strength off aas.
Your supps look fine, I would suggest adding in some bcaa and beta alenine.
I use the beta,creatine,energy infused juice as my pre workout if I'm feeling broke. Works a charm.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
What I do, is make it important to keep pushing the same weight as I was on my cycle.
Even through pct. when I felt down, I took a caff pill, pre work out, and hit the gym hard.
I use the beta,creatine,energy infused juice as my pre workout if I'm feeling broke. Works a charm.
Thank you:) I take 4-6000 gr beta alanine and ca 30 gr bcaa (2-1-1). Got some pwo's that I am cycling.(mesomorph, jack3d, jacked'up, rapidfire (all with dmaa of course), and stimul8 for the dmaa free week from time to time:) and yes, my training in pct is 5×5 heavy

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Thank you:) I take 4-6000 gr beta alanine and ca 30 gr bcaa (2-1-1). Got some pwo's that I am cycling.(mesomorph, jack3d, jacked'up, rapidfire (all with dmaa of course), and stimul8 for the dmaa free week from time to time:) and yes, my training in pct is 5×5 heavy