First cycle.

GymBound

Awards
Hey guys new the the forum, i plan on running this for my first cycle.

Test e - 400/500/600 mg
Adex - 0.5mg eod
Nolva - 40/40/20/20
Clomid? RN(Research Needed)
100/100/50/50

Test e
Week 1 / 600mg front load Mon only
Week 1.5-4 / 400mg - Mon .6ml, Fri .6ml
Week 4-8 /500mg - Mon .83ml, Fri .83ml
Week 8-12 /600mg - Mon 1ml, Fri 1ml
Adex 0.5 Eod
Animalpak Ed

PCT Nolva,Clomid?, Animalpak ED

Week 1 Nolva 40mg
Week 2 Nolva 40 mg
Week 3 Nolva 20 mg
Week 4 Nolva 20 mg

What do you guys think about that?
Should i add Clomid and dose it at 100/100/50/50 or is that unnecessary? How does this look for a first cycle? Any advice?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just do straight through at 500-600mg a week. There's no need to keep changing the dose like that, and 600mg isn't really front loading.

GymBound

Awards
Okay so

On week 4 jump to 600? And forget about front loading? I figured 600 compared to 400 would be give it a extra boost.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can jump to 600mg if you'd like. I don't see guys front load very often, if anything I see more of people kick starting with Prop.

I think a front load is more like 1g the first week or two, but I don't think it's very effective with how little it's done.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
And as far as your PCT, your Nolva and Clomid doses are a little high. You can do 100mg Clomid the first few days if you want, but I would do it like this

Clomid 50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10/10

I would use both of them, they're cheap and better when used together.

GymBound

Awards
Well since its my first cycle i want to stick with one compound, i may frontload with 750mg then and just run a straight 500mg cycle.

Awesome, lll add clomid and lower the doses.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah for a first cycle there is no need to over complicate things. I'm currently on my first injectable cycle myself so if you have any questions feel free to ask, it's been fun.

GymBound

Awards
Thanks man, being in texas i plan on going to my local kroger and asking for syringes i read for test e you can use 25g 1" right?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm finishing my first cycle now, today was my last pin actually. Front loading with 750mg for a 500mg/week test E cycle isn't gonna make much of a difference except you burned through an extra 250mg of your resources. Test e is a long ester so it's going to take a while to kick in and start showing results.
For mine I used 23g 1.5"

GymBound

Awards
Thank you, that sounds about right haha i think ill forget the front load.. How did your cycle go? Do you get intense pumps and a little starvation?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thank you, that sounds about right haha i think ill forget the front load.. How did your cycle go? Do you get intense pumps and a little starvation?
Pumps yes starvation no... I ate anytime I was hungry, which was pretty much all the time.
I ran deca and dbol as well.
Weeks 1-15 600mg test e
Weeks 1-15 500mg deca
Weeks 3-7 45mg dbol

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
Pumps yes starvation no... I ate anytime I was hungry, which was pretty much all the time.
Weeks 1-15 600mg test e
Weeks 1-15 500mg deca
Weeks 3-7 45mg dbol
not to hijack the thread here but i don't really 'get' dbol- is it even possible to retain dbol gains? it seems to me it's just something people throw in the mix to add a little size and water while they're on...

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
not to hijack the thread here but i don't really 'get' dbol- is it even possible to retain dbol gains? it seems to me it's just something people throw in the mix to add a little size and water while they're on...
You don't lose everything. The main goal of taking it is to kick start the cycle, start getting really big and strong before the good stuff kicks in, like your testosterone and whatever else you're running.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Weeks 1-15 600mg test e
Weeks 1-15 500mg deca
Weeks 3-7 45mg dbol
Why didnt you stop deca a couple weeks before test?

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
You don't lose everything. The main goal of taking it is to kick start the cycle, start getting really big and strong before the good stuff kicks in, like your testosterone and whatever else you're running.
thanks for clarifying

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Why didnt you stop deca a couple weeks before test?
It doesn't really matter that much. I still can if I really want to, I have an extra bottle of test. I will probably do a lower dose the next two weeks while waiting for my pct products to come in.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
It doesn't really matter that much. I still can if I really want to, I have an extra bottle of test. I will probably do a lower dose the next two weeks while waiting for my pct products to come in.
Have you ran deca before?

GymBound

Awards
Its all good guys, im sure ill be running dbol and decca soon. Knowledge is power and when it comes to your body knowledge may be the thing that keeps you from ****ing your body up. I do have a question though which area should i inject? Glute or quads.. Will have to do it alone and my quads seem the easiest but i heard glutes are easier to workout with a sore ass lol l.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Its all good guys, im sure ill be running dbol and decca soon. Knowledge is power and when it comes to your body knowledge may be the thing that keeps you from ****ing your body up. I do have a question though which area should i inject? Glute or quads.. Will have to do it alone and my quads seem the easiest but i heard glutes are easier to workout with a sore ass lol l.
Yeah sorry for hijacking your thread.
I did my quads for about the first 10 weeks but it got to the point where I couldn't even walk around campus without limping, but it was even worse because both of my legs were ALWAYS sore. It was absolutely awful. I started pinning my glutes and now everything is golden.
However my buddy only does quads unless he's running too much stuff to be putting it all in one place, and he never has as big of a problem as I did. It's really just how your body responds to the introduction of the foreign substance into your muscle. If I were you I would experiment with it, try doing your quads a couple times and see if you can handle the way your body reacts, if not, try glutes.
My only issues with glutes is that I'm not quite flexible enough for me to comfortably do it myself. Unfortunately my girlfriend hasn't wanted to see anything related to what I do until last night, she decided she wanted to watch me do it. Too little too late. Lol. Maybe next cycle she will be willing to pin my glutes for me and I won't have to deal with cramps in my sides while trying to keep the needle steady inside my body.

GymBound

Awards
Thats what i was thinking. Im a fairly skinny dude but my wrist doesnt rotate like that lol messed it up in highschool wrestling... My pain tolerance is pretty high and i smoke a lot of weed so ill be fine im sure i just hope kroger sells me those syringes hah

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thats what i was thinking. Im a fairly skinny dude but my wrist doesnt rotate like that lol messed it up in highschool wrestling... My pain tolerance is pretty high and i smoke a lot of weed so ill be fine im sure i just hope kroger sells me those syringes hah
If not, there's a lot of places online you can get sterile syringes and needles from...that's what I did. 100 syringes with needles and 100 replacement needles for like $30

GymBound

Awards
Shoot me a pm with the source? I doubt they will im gonna say im shooting b12 but where i live they will probably think im doing heroine

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Quads are my preference just because it's so easy. I hit a nerve 80% of the time, but I just go through it and finish the injection lol

GymBound

Awards
I plan on doing my quads at first... If it makes me limp i will probably switch to glutes.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I plan on doing my quads at first... If it makes me limp i will probably switch to glutes.
You could even do quads one week, glutes the next, and keep switching back and forth that way nothing is ever too sore too often. The possibilities are endless lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm sure you will limp no matter where the first pin is! Lol my first pin was painful for the first week. I could barely get in my truck my glute hurt so bad. Now I don't even know I did one the next day. Well actually since the addition of Tren Ace I have been having a little PIP again.

GymBound

Awards
Does it really hurt that bad? I have had shots before in my arm from the doctor and if it feels like that type of sore, i think ill be able to handle it.. I have a pretty high pain tolerance... I hope lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does it really hurt that bad? I have had shots before in my arm from the doctor and if it feels like that type of sore, i think ill be able to handle it.. I have a pretty high pain tolerance... I hope lol
Mine did.. It was a virgin muscle and I was a little shaky since I was nervous. It may not hurt at all for you though lol

GymBound

Awards
Well i will hopfully be getting all my gear this friday... Great deal ill be able to grab everything for 158$

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got a good deal on my gear for this first cycle myself, it came back with bloodwork showing it was legit, which made me pretty happy. Lol

GymBound

Awards
Thats got to be a good feeling hah. I hope mine is legit, i have never gotten it before and im 98% positive my source is legit, but i guess we will see haha.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Well i will hopfully be getting all my gear this friday... Great deal ill be able to grab everything for 158$
Jeez seriously? How? What does that all cover?
My cycle was like $500

GymBound

Awards
Adex, test e, and Nolva, dropped the clomid. With some syringes test e is 22£ for 250mg 10ml bottles, does that sound legit?