How long until 2nd cycle

BroGator

BroGator

Awards
Ran a DMZ 3.0, LGD cycle. Working on 4th week of PCT with IML Anabolic Matrix Rx. Libido is back up and I'm feeling back to normal with no sides. How long should I hold off until another cycle?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ yep that's what I recommend as well. It's best to wait that long to give your body rest and get the hormone levels back to their natural state.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Ran a DMZ 3.0, LGD cycle. Working on 4th week of PCT with IML Anabolic Matrix Rx. Libido is back up and I'm feeling back to normal with no sides. How long should I hold off until another cycle?
Anabolic Matrix Rx only for pct???

BroGator

BroGator

Awards
Yeah, no SERM though I haven't had any issues. After next cycle I will likely run Nolva or Clomid.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Yeah, no SERM though I haven't had any issues. After next cycle I will likely run Nolva or Clomid.
Lucky lucky haha, i ran nolva with my last cycle. Will run torem next time, been hearing good things about it.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Wow, no serm. I would love to see your bloodwork. I may have just discovered the exception to the rule.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely get blood work done since you didn't run a very good PCT. You might "feel" ok but chances are you aren't recovered (you might be lucky and have recovered fine though).

earthgainz

Awards
Does the cycle time plus PCT=time off apply with dhea supplements and SARMS? Just wondering because I did six weeks Osta Shred at 25mgs of ostarine a day and 150mgs of 4 dhea for the first four weeks then bumped up to 300mgs 4 dhea the last two weeks because i wasn't seeing much change. The last two weeks were awesome so i want to run six weeks at that dose. I am only 3 weeks into Super PCT by Olympus Labs but feel great. I'm obviously new to everything and wondered if i am similar to the gentlemen in this thread who maybe has a tolerance because of size or genetics? Don't mean to hijack but my situation could provide more insight hopefully. Thanks guys

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would apply the Cycle+PCT=time off rule to anything hormonal. Definitely a SARM.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle length, plus PCT = time off
This..

Blood work to confirm health, is always 100% essential to me. Not quite sure how people could start a cycle without confirming health. A full panel, CBC, CMP, Thyroid, and Lipids without a physician script is only around $90.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would get labs even if you dont have Insurance. You can get a hormone panel for less then $60 without seeing a Doc.
I would also get one that checks your Liver & Lipids as well. Check out Private MD Labs

Cf19

Awards
Bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint. And to answer your question at least 8 weeks. Good luck!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would get labs even if you dont have Insurance. You can get a hormone panel for less then $60 without seeing a Doc.
I would also get one that checks your Liver & Lipids as well. Check out Private MD Labs
This. I have insurance and still go through Private MD Labs. I like that anonymity.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
This^^^ and if you have insurance then get some labs before you start your next cycle
This..

Blood work to confirm health, is always 100% essential to me. Not quite sure how people could start a cycle without confirming health. A full panel, CBC, CMP, Thyroid, and Lipids without a physician script is only around $90.
I would also get one that checks your Liver & Lipids as well.
I would definitely get blood work done since you didn't run a very good PCT. You might "feel" ok but chances are you aren't recovered (you might be lucky and have recovered fine though).
Count me as another proponent of objective (bloods) over subjective (feelings) means of determining recovery. If you only get one lot of labs done, make it post-PCT (you can make relatively safe assumptions at the other times).