Pct for s4 cycle

zzagala10

zzagala10

Awards
Can I run just clomid for pct or should something else be added? Iv only been on cycle with s4 for 5 weeks while taking a test booster and gw I through my bottle of gw away yesterday because it was giving me body aches at least I think it was the gw although I still have them today. My heart kind of hurts too ? haha not funny but hopefully all goes away after pct.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be fine. If possible add in a cortisol control supp like Reduce XT at week 3. Those are my first 2 choices as far as PCT goes. Then test booster/libido booster then natty anabolic (if funds allow).

Clomid 50/50/25/25

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea the main thing is the serm so you can just run that if you like but I usually advice serm, blr viron, reduce xt and some follidrone to get the most out of your pct to keep your gains.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i wonder if you are just having acid reflux symptoms. Body aches and "heart" pains can occur from it. I know from the experience myself, I have found refuge in drinking aloe vera juice whenever I take my breakfast of pills and eat all the food that comes with growing a physique. Maybe something to look into ?

Olympus Labs SuperPCT is a great, cover all the bases otc ptc, ran alongside a Serm of choice.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
i wonder if you are just having acid reflux symptoms. Body aches and "heart" pains can occur from it. I know from the experience myself, I have found refuge in drinking aloe vera juice whenever I take my breakfast of pills and eat all the food that comes with growing a physique. Maybe something to look into ?

Olympus Labs SuperPCT is a great, cover all the bases otc ptc, ran alongside a Sarm of choice.
Sup3r pct is good, but running a sarm would just require another pct???Im guessing your meant serm