Research tamoxifen?

JS424

Awards
Complete noob question alert....

Everyone has been telling me I have to add Nolvadex to my PCT for the upcoming Msten cycle. I was going to just run Rebirth estrogen modulator with OTC pct but I've been told repeatedly Nolvadex is needed.

So I did a little research on it. I've found Nolvadex is tamoxifen citrate. I've found some "research" companies selling it online legally. This has raised some questions....

This research tamoxifen comes only in a liquid. But it doesn't appear to be a vial or injectable, but rather a dropper. Do people just take drops of this in their mouth?

The websites say repeatedly not fit for human consumption. Is that basically just for legal wording? And is it actually legal for an individual to purchase this?

Please feel free to add any info you think is required. I know this is a pretty serious topic (PCT) and I don't want to mess it up.

Thanks guys

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
Yes, just drop it in to your pet rat's mouth or in to a shot glass and try and water it down. Most of the RC stuff tastes like burning...or so my pet rat has told me ;)
Or you can get an oral syringe to measure it out and squirt it in to the back of the throat

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
It is legal, but not for human consumption. Use an oral syringe and squirt down your throat, chase with water. Most RC Nolva/Tamox are 20mg/ml, so if you were doing the standard 20/20/10/10, you'd draw out 1ml the first two weeks, and 0.5ml the last two weeks.

JS424

Awards
And you guys all typically just purchase from an online website? Never an issue?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
It's not *too bad* (to me anyway) - think nasal spray that you over do and have to swallow. I'm not sure if they all taste the same due to the chemical, or if different suppliers use different suspensions and some taste worse than others? Yes, you just order, no issues for me from IMR vvvvvv

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Nolva doesn't taste too bad, aromasin tastes horrible, but you won't need an ai unless you get estrogen issues.

JS424

Awards
Can you drop it into a whey shake or something? Or would that not absorb right

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
If it tastes too bad down it with grapefrut juice, but my nolva didn't taste bad enough to need grapefruit juice

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Threads like this are why things get banned, outlawed, and attention drawn....Seriously thread should be deleted and people should learn how to read in between the lines. If you can't figure out how, at least send a private message to someone instead of posting something like this.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Threads like this are why things get banned, outlawed, and attention drawn....Seriously thread should be deleted and people should learn how to read in between the lines. If you can't figure out how, at least send a private message to someone instead of posting something like this.
Agreed people must learn to put 2 and 2 together.

JS424

Awards
Seriously shut it. The forum is called anabolic minds and the icon is a needle. You get pissed to ask about pct?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Seriously shut it. The forum is called anabolic minds and the icon is a needle. You get pissed to ask about pct?
Bcuz sometimes you just have to use common sense dude. I'm pretty sure if you Googled you would have found your answer in under 5 minutes.

JS424

Awards
Bcuz sometimes you just have to use common sense dude. I'm pretty sure if you Googled you would have found your answer in under 5 minutes.
Obviously. And sometimes when buying such things you want to get feedback from real people.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Obviously. And sometimes when buying such things you want to get feedback from real people.
You asked if it is legal to purchase yes only for Research Purpose. Do you drop it in your mouth? Nope its non human consumption you would be breaking all types of laws putting that dropper in your mouth. Mayb if u try sticking it in your ass it wouldn't be consumption. I just gave you a loophole Give it a thought.