Should I do a proper PCT?

petya1234

Awards
Hello, I am 18years old and I ran Ostarine for 20days back in June, but discontinued taking it due to the side effects/ possible permanent damage.
In August I ran 30x20mg Nolvadex, 20mg in the beginning but increased the dose to 40mg in the middle of PCT and it was a good decision, although I ran out of Nolva quicker (what a surprise :popworm: ).
I feel I have recovered, this week reminds me of the before-cycle-me in every sexual aspect.
Shall I do a proper PCT with 2g of Toremifene Citrate, or probably all my levels have returned to(almost) normal and I do not have to run Toremifene?

petya1234

Awards
Could you please tell me about the damage caused by Nolva and Toremifene, I thought they are safe.But all in all, I can relax and forget about Toremifene?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to run another pct if you ran nolva for a full 30 days at those doses. You can relax.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could you please tell me about the damage caused by Nolva and Toremifene, I thought they are safe.But all in all, I can relax and forget about Toremifene?
Ignore that. The side effects of Nolva/Torem are very mind if you have any at all. A SARM can be MUCH more damaging.