HEAVY PCT

A

Ambush1

Awards
Hey anabloic minds, I've been off 1 week post cycle. Got two more weeks until I start pct. I've been on for 6months. The beginning of my cycle I felt was bunk so i changed up labs then started getting results but if I have to count everything then I guess 6months of cycle. Cycle was mostly a mixtur of tren and test e. The final month i made it to sust and was doing about over a gram. Now it's time to come off, I didn't really want to stay so long but due to the first months not being good it then happened. I'll be adding peptides to my pct to maintain my hard earned gains plus maybe continue making progress off cycle of AAS. My girl wants to be having a baby in the future so I want to make sure to be fertile.

My pct protocol is a mixtur of what i researched on, what my coach suggested and what my friends mentioned. Here it is:

post 3 weeks AAS

triptorelin 100mcg 1 shot
+
HCG 5000iu, 3 days later, 2500iu, 3 days later 2500iu, 3 days later 1666iu, 3days later 1666iu, 3 days later 1666iu the final HCG shot
+
clomid 100mg 7 days then 50mg ed till done
+
cjc no dac 100mcg 3xday morning/post workout/bedtime
+
ghrp-2 100mcg 3xday morning/post workout/bedtime
+
igf1 lt3 40mcg post workout

igf will be 4week on 4 week off.

another suggested way for my pct was told this:

Triptorelin 100mcg one shot post 3 weeks AAS
+
HCG 500iu EOD
+
clomid 25mg ed
+
same peptides

what do you all think about my dosing? And what you suggest on the timing ?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
People usually stop HCG around a week before PCT. I can't tell when you are stopping.

A

Ambush1

Awards
The hcg will be stopped before trip and clo

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh ok. Looks good then. Good luck bro!

A

Ambush1

Awards
There's two options. Which one you think is better ?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would do the HCG EOD