Preloading Testofuel before PCT

ajamez

Awards
Hi, I'm currently on a hdrol cycle 75/75/75/75/75/75, and wanted your thoughts on preloading Testfuel for maybe a week before I start my PCT. Testofuel has 2300mg of DAA + 5000 IU of vitamin D per daily dose + many other ingredients. Now I know that DAA will do nothing to restart the HPTA, which is why I have a SERM, but DAA does stimulate the production of LH which stimulates testosterone production. My logic here is that if I can preload Testofuel (DAA) before my cycle finishes then I should have at least some of my own testosterone floating around my system when I start my SERM.

Anyone know if this will work or if there is any reason why it wont?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, I'm currently on a hdrol cycle 75/75/75/75/75/75, and wanted your thoughts on preloading Testfuel for maybe a week before I start my PCT. Testofuel has 2300mg of DAA + 5000 IU of vitamin D per daily dose + many other ingredients. Now I know that DAA will do nothing to restart the HPTA, which is why I have a SERM, but DAA does stimulate the production of LH which stimulates testosterone production. My logic here is that if I can preload Testofuel (DAA) before my cycle finishes then I should have at least some of my own testosterone floating around my system when I start my SERM.

Anyone know if this will work or if there is any reason why it wont?
It will not work not to a worthwhile until the exogenous hormones have metabolized out of your system. Until then it would have minimal effects.

ajamez

Awards
It will not work not to a worthwhile until the exogenous hormones have metabolized out of your system. Until then it would have minimal effects.
Fair enough. I'll do it anyway if it wont do any harm and if the effects are minimal. Minimal is better than nothing I suppose.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Doesn't matter either way.