PCT 1XD for Anavar cycle

carlos818

Awards
Hi I was wondering I never used anything other then l-glut,creatine, protein, and basic pre workout supplements and eating right I have bulked up with just that I was wondering if I start a cycle of Anavar at 50mg ED for 6 weeks can I use 1xd to help me recover as a PCT .. I have done research on Anavar... But I just happen to have the 6week cycle just Chillen in my gym bag and I purchased the 1xd before I even started the cycle will this be enough ?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi I was wondering I never used anything other then l-glut,creatine, protein, and basic pre workout supplements and eating right I have bulked up with just that I was wondering if I start a cycle of Anavar at 50mg ED for 6 weeks can I use 1xd to help me recover as a PCT .. I have done research on Anavar... But I just happen to have the 6week cycle just Chillen in my gym bag and I purchased the 1xd before I even started the cycle will this be enough ?
No, unfortunately that will not suffice. You need a SERM based PCT. Can you post up your age, physical stats, training experience, etc.

carlos818

Awards
I am 29yrs old
Height 5'11, weight 210
bench max 295
I haven't messured my bmi recenlty I wouldn't wanna put false stats
Id say about 3years lifting before that about 2 years of just straight bar workouts (stateproperty) during them 2 years lol

So am pretty much short at the end of the stick with the pct ... Am thinking I might be ok since am only doing 50mg for 6 weeks but again this is my first time testing this darker side. The only reason I am gonna do it is because the 120 pills of 25mg of Anavar where a gift lol and for the last 4 months I just been researching Anavar however I was informed that 1XD would do enough since its a basic cycle and not exceeding more them 100mg a day but this was coming from someone that likes to "blast and cruise" lol I do hope this 1XD bails me out of something goes bad.. However any feedback would be highly appreciated a long with constructive criticism thanks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am 29yrs old
Height 5'11, weight 210
bench max 295
I haven't messured my bmi recenlty I wouldn't wanna put false stats
Id say about 3years lifting before that about 2 years of just straight bar workouts (stateproperty) during them 2 years lol

So am pretty much short at the end of the stick with the pct ... Am thinking I might be ok since am only doing 50mg for 6 weeks but again this is my first time testing this darker side. The only reason I am gonna do it is because the 120 pills of 25mg of Anavar where a gift lol and for the last 4 months I just been researching Anavar however I was informed that 1XD would do enough since its a basic cycle and not exceeding more them 100mg a day but this was coming from someone that likes to "blast and cruise" lol I do hope this 1XD bails me out of something goes bad.. However any feedback would be highly appreciated a long with constructive criticism thanks
Anavar is a relatively mild anabolic steroid but it still needs proper precaution. 50 mg is a reasonable dose for 6 weeks. However, you still need to use a cycle support such as Cycle Assist or Arimacare Pro, or TUDCA. I'm not familiar with 1xd? I believe it is a test booster? Definitely not sufficient. You need to pair it with a SERM such as Nolva or Clomid.

This compound will shut down your HPTA. You must have a SERM to properly restart. Also, are you cutting or bulking with this cycle? Anavar shines as a cutting agent. You can bulk with it, but gains will be limited but very dry and lean.

carlos818

Awards
I am
Actually cutting so what if I just do 4weeks of Anavar at 50mg ED
And use 1xd for 4 weeks the guy that sold me the 1xd assured me that's all I would need as a pct what an ass lol that thing was like 80dollars lol am gonna see if i can get actual clomid fro a friend that was using it as a fertility medication lol see if she has any left

So pretty much the 1xd will leave me stranded ?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am
Actually cutting so what if I just do 4weeks of Anavar at 50mg ED
And use 1xd for 4 weeks the guy that sold me the 1xd assured me that's all I would need as a pct what an ass lol that thing was like 80dollars lol am gonna see if i can get actual clomid fro a friend that was using it as a fertility medication lol see if she has any left

So pretty much the 1xd will leave me stranded ?
I looked up the profile and it has some decent ingredients, but it's a proprietary blend so no idea if they're in the right doses to be effective. The reviews in it are mixed. 80 is way too much for a test booster:(. And yes, it will leave stranded. Clomid would be perfect.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
4 weeks of anavar won't do ****. Do you know the anavar is legit? There is a lot of fake var out there.