When to start PCT for ostarine cycle

averagejoefit

Awards
Hey everyone, this is my first post.

I'm a 40 year old experienced lifter who is on week 8 of a 12 week cycle of 25mg ostarine. I am taking mainly as a recovery tool, as I recently tore all the ligaments between my tibia and fibula, tore a bunch of ligaments in my foot, and broke my tibia. However, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for some recomp as well LOL.

I have had zero sides up to this point, with gains of about 8 pounds on roughly maintenance Calories, about 1-2 pounds of it fat, the rest lean gains. I have never used any other ped's before in my life.

I have a bottle of Sup3er PCT for PCT, just wondering when I should start it and at what dosages.

Any advice would be appreciated

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone, this is my first post.

I'm a 40 year old experienced lifter who is on week 8 of a 12 week cycle of 25mg ostarine. I am taking mainly as a recovery tool, as I recently tore all the ligaments between my tibia and fibula, tore a bunch of ligaments in my foot, and broke my tibia. However, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for some recomp as well LOL.

I have had zero sides up to this point, with gains of about 8 pounds on roughly maintenance Calories, about 1-2 pounds of it fat, the rest lean gains. I have never used any other ped's before in my life.

I have a bottle of Sup3er PCT for PCT, just wondering when I should start it and at what dosages.

Any advice would be appreciated
PCT should start the day after your cycle concludes. You would likely need more than just Super PCT. you need a SERM or Rebirth in the absence of a SERM.
Follow label dosages for Super PCT. label dosages for Rebirth. SERM dosing would depend on which one you picked if you go that route.

I'm curious as to how much benefit you are feeling from the Osta in regards to joint repair? Been considering using it for this as well.

averagejoefit

Awards
Thanks for the advice. Not too sure about results yet, I'm still off my feet for the next 5-8 weeks yet, time will tell I guess.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Bro you NEED a SERM for PCT. At this age we are happy if we recover even with a SERM.

If you are on HRT dont mind my post.