BLR rebirth and OL sup3r pct(new formula)

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have these two goodies coming in tomorrow.
Coming off of 70days osta at 30mg a day.

Feeling super lethargic throughout the entire day so I'm assuming I'm suppressed(haven't done a blood test recently)

Any advise on what else to add to my pct or helpful tips for a successful recovery is appreciated.
Thanks.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Follidrone would be an excellent natty anabolic to keep up your strength and keep gaining. Letrone is an AI and has natty anabolic boosting properties that you could use after your Rebirth and Super PCT have concluded. Viron is also a great test booster to run in PCT.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have these two goodies coming in tomorrow.
Coming off of 70days osta at 30mg a day.

Feeling super lethargic throughout the entire day so I'm assuming I'm suppressed(haven't done a blood test recently)

Any advise on what else to add to my pct or helpful tips for a successful recovery is appreciated.
Thanks.
A SERM if you don't have one already. 30mg for 70 days will suppress the shizz out of ya.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
For anyone to suggest not using a SERM after a SARM or PH/AAS cycle is downright irresponsible.

A SERM plus AI and test booster is the usual PCT bud.

Especially 10 weeks at 30mg Osta. Why 30mg instead of the regular 20-25mg if you mind me asking

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone would be an excellent natty anabolic to keep up your strength and keep gaining. Letrone is an AI and has natty anabolic boosting properties that you could use after your Rebirth and Super PCT have concluded. Viron is also a great test booster to run in PCT.
I've tried two epicatechin products in the past and honestly didn't notice anything while on it. It wasn't blr's epi so idk how that product compares to the two I've tried.

Letrone and viron both look great and have heard solid reviews about these products.
Would adding viron right now be beneficial to a quick recovery or should I wait 30days to add it once I conclude my run with rebirth and sup3r pct?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Clomid and Nolva would be my recommendation.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Toremifene!. Also just have to say, 30mg of Osta for 70 days!....Dang. Really no need to go over 20mg. Just get Toremifene.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried two epicatechin products in the past and honestly didn't notice anything while on it. It wasn't blr's epi so idk how that product compares to the two I've tried.

Letrone and viron both look great and have heard solid reviews about these products.
Would adding viron right now be beneficial to a quick recovery or should I wait 30days to add it once I conclude my run with rebirth and sup3r pct?
Viron could be run with Rebirth and Super PCT or ran after. Either way works. I would run it after for a longer pct.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
Supplements 3
Supplements 5
Anabolics 4
Davy25 Anabolics 12