Arimidex in PCT?

Wilkd

Awards
Just got done with a Test Prop cycle I am currently running clomid 70/70/30/30 and nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and DAA 3 grams ED I am two weeks into this.. A few months ago, I was told after week two to start taking Aromasin for four weeks total. Meaning yes, two weeks after PCT ends. Well, I cannot find the Aromasin. I think my mom threw it out Lol. Or one of my other sauced up buddies took it. Anyway, I do have arimidex. Should I take this now throughout a month span? Maybe 1mg E3D( .5 doesn't do much for me) or should I not even take an AI during PCT. thanks in advance man!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Arimidex will be fine if you want to run an AI in pct, but you don't have to run an AI during pct.

Wilkd

Awards
What do you normally do? Just let your body run its course?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is my PCT for every cycle (if it's a longer cycle I will extend it longer if I run a long cycle):
Nolva
20/20/10/10
Clomid
25/25/25/25
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

Running 2 SERMs is not necessary, I just like to cover all my bases :)

Wilkd

Awards
Better safe than sorry!! So I had some old Clomid that's the only reason I used it. I now only have 12 days left of my pct and I have enough nolva to finish that out 20mg each day and I have a ton of DAA. What would be my smartest move at this point? Nothing, and just finish the pct, get more aromasin, or get that reduce XT? ( what is the purpose of that if you don't mind?) thanks warbird!

Wilkd

Awards
Just finished the Clomid yesterday. Ran it 70mg week 1, 35 week 2