Need some opinions and or advice!

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
So I've been lifting for about 4 years and am 23 years old. Started at 145lb and now I'm up to about 168 lean. Switching up routines, and from cutting to bulking I just seem to keep hitting plateaus and seemed like the past year it's been hard to put anymore size on. This is what led me to possibly running some of lg sciences products or IML's. I'm not quite sure what I'll need or what to get.

Possible choices-

Lg sciences cutting or bulking kit for first cycle. What kind of gains to expect?

IML 4 andro or super 1 andro? What to expect? Lethargic problems?

AMS products or super mandro?

Might consider P mag if I could ever find it again. But I'm not sure if it would be wise for a first run and just stick with something more mild.

Pct-form xt or triazole, some type of test booster and a SERM on hand, novadex.

I'm looking for lean mass gains so any other input or recommendations are welcome. I'm looking for something that isn't to harsh since it's my first run.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
How tall are you? Also what kinda caloric surplus are we talking about? 1-Andro and 4-andro 300mg for 6-8wks would be a good run from what you listed. Also LGD would be a good first cycle. All would require a serm which you have covered.

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
5'9" calories will be about
2750 70F/350C/180P
I'm not to familiar with sarms. I've heard a little about them and kind of on the fence with those.