Epistane loss of libido

vinylpusher1

Awards
Hello,

I have posted in the supplement forums but wanted to see what advice people could give in the actual PCT forum.

I did a RPN havoc cycle of 20/30/40/40/40

The only sides i had were back pumps and sore shoulders. I ran cycle assist and liv52 throughout.

Around week 4/5 i noticed by libido dropped slightly - No real interest in sex didnt really mind too much as just thought this was normal.

Coming off onto PCT, i had Crazy morning wood for a few days, then just nothing.

I had Tamoxifen and Clomid on hand - I was advised to run Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10 and leave the clomid as wouldnt really be needed.

I ran Tamoxifen 20/20/10 then as nothing was happening and libido and erections were low i started taking Clomid.

So my PCT in full was

Tamoxifen 20/20/10/20/20
Clomid /50/50

The reason for only running this long is because i then went on holiday in Egypt and couldnt carry these with me.

Ive been taking Horny goat weed, tribulus and Vit D (all cheap brands off ebay) for 2 weeks.

I have been back from holiday for 1 week and still my libido is low. I get more erections throughout the day, but when it comes to sex something trips in my mind and just doesnt happen.

Im looking to make an appointment and get my bloods done.

I have NO other side effects, not tired, losing weight, mood swings nothing.... Just libido

Can anyone suggest what the best thing is to do ?

Ive run out of Nolva and have 1 pack of clomid left which is 8 50MG tablets + all my supplements i purchased as above.

Should i just run the rest of my clomid tablets? or with only having 8 left should i just ditch them?

If anyone who has any advice can help, it would be much appreciated. Surely someone has been shutdown off this stuff before.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't do anything until you get blood work results. If you start the Clomid it could give a false reading on the test. You really just need to see where your levels are at. Free Test, Total test, Estrogen, Prolactin, and all of that good stuff.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Don't do anything until you get blood work results. If you start the Clomid it could give a false reading on the test. You really just need to see where your levels are at. Free Test, Total test, Estrogen, Prolactin, and all of that good stuff.
Exactly, come off everything for a month then get bloods done. Otherwise your just blindly tossing drugs/supps hoping something sticks.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x3.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi is notorious for rebound estro so blood work may show that as your possible culprit. But you'll need a clean panel to know for sure.