Nolva PCT Side effects

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First time using Nolva in PCT, what are some common side effects to watch for?

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
There really arent that many sides with nolvadex that I have experienced. Also its hard to distinguish sides from the medicine or the circumstance of being in PCT. For example lack of libido is s side effect of tamoxifen in male breast cancer patients. Well we might get that in pct anyway, taking nolvadex or not, so its hard to say if that side is from the medication or from our PCT hormonal profile.
Some experience vision sides from nolvadex but that can be attributed to oxidative stress and a simple anti oxidant like NAC (or glutathione) will take care of this side.
Overall, not many sides in my experience.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear, when I googled side effects all I got was Women who have breast cancer which doesn't really apply to what I am using it for lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I've never had any sides. With clomid there can be sides but never really heard of any with Nolva.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only thing I ever noticed with Nolva was some tingling shooting sensations in my wrists and fingers within the hour after dosing. It wasn't painful or alarming. Eventually quit noticing it. Never had anything vision related.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info, feel more comfortable going into my pct now

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Just don't squirt it directly down your throat if taking liquid orally... your throat will burn for hours... but I can also most likely put my libido loss on nolva... it was either that or exemestane.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice, I was going to mix it into something bc it is a liquid.