PCT without Nolva/Clomid

Leone

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi,
I'm going to have my first SARM(RAD+LGD)/PH(halo) stack. My question is: Can I use like PCT Alphamax(4cps)+3gr of DAA+Viron+Rebirth+Follidrone for 4 weeks instead of Nolva or Clomid?
My SARM/PH stack is not so strong so I think that I can avoid Nolva or Clomid

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I personally would ALWAYS run a SERM do quicker recovery, however some do bounce back with basic supps. I would advise Nolva, Clomid and Supe3 PCT. it contains DAA anyway along with a few other key ingredients to promote recovery :)

Leone

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I prefer to avoid Nolva and Clomid..they are difficult to buy and I'm not "confortable" with them..so I prefer a "legal" way..I read that E. Cottonnii works well more or less like SERM..

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I personally never advise a PCT without them, they are proven to be very effective. However if you really don't want to try and get hold of them grab an all in one OTC PCT blend. Sup3r PCT contains DAA and E.Cottonnii which like you mentioned are proved to work.

Leone

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok so a PCT with:
Alphamax(4cps)+3gr of DAA+Viron+Rebirth+Follidrone+ Sup3r PCT is ok?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so a PCT with:
Alphamax(4cps)+3gr of DAA+Viron+Rebirth+Follidrone+ Sup3r PCT is ok?
Yes, that would be a good layout. Though i wouldn't run AlphaMax & Sup3r PCT together. They both have Arimistane.

Run Viron+Rebirth+Follidrone+DAA + either Sup3r PCT or AlphaMax (not both)

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
is rebirth not suppose to be a natural replacement for clomid/nolva?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plants versus pharmaceuticals= pharmaceuticals win every time. If you want to trust your PCT to plants, go ahead. I wouldn't though and most here wouldn't....Just get a SERM. They are not "difficult to buy".

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Plants versus pharmaceuticals= pharmaceuticals win every time. If you want to trust your PCT to plants, go ahead. I wouldn't though and most here wouldn't....Just get a SERM. They are not "difficult to buy".
This. rebirth should be your last option. Serm is your number one go to.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You're going to take Rad, LGD and Halo... but are worried about taking Nolva and/or Clomid?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some of the best most potent drugs in the world are extracted from Plants.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
You're going to take Rad, LGD and Halo... but are worried about taking Nolva and/or Clomid?
I know that it makes no sense but many people are intimidated by going the research chemical route. i know that I initially was too until I did some research on it and realized that if I was willing to take M-Sten that being intimidated by nolva was illogical.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Hi,
I'm going to have my first SARM(RAD+LGD)/PH(halo) stack. My question is: Can I use like PCT Alphamax(4cps)+3gr of DAA+Viron+Rebirth+Follidrone for 4 weeks instead of Nolva or Clomid?
My SARM/PH stack is not so strong so I think that I can avoid Nolva or Clomid
Whoever told you that an LGD/Rad140 and Halo cycle is "not so strong" is lying to you!

If you decide to take OTC supplements to restore what is so very inportant to your health and well-being, please do before and after blood tests and post the results here.

Can you take over the counter supps. and recover? Probably. However, if it takes you 2 months to recover properly and you lose alot/most of your gains, will this be worth it to you?

Best of luck.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I know that it makes no sense but many people are intimidated by going the research chemical route. i know that I initially was too until I did some research on it and realized that if I was willing to take M-Sten that being intimidated by nolva was illogical.
Just because a supplement company puts it in a pill, doesn't make it any safer. As a matter of fact, Nolva and Clomid have been around for decades, prescribed by doctors and used by others, by the 10s/100s (millions?) of thousands. I would argue that they are safer than SARMs just from a use timeline standpoint. As of Aug 2015, I can not understand anyone relying on OTC products, based on minimal In Vitro, or even less In Vivio research - for HPTA recovery after supressive hormone/chemical use. You are rolling the dice. Clomid *will* put you at the upper physiological range. OTC *might* get you to the low hundreds (from the scant logs I've seen - if anyone's got data showing OTC taking you from something like 50 to 900, post the link).

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In any case, 1 or 2 forum threads showing positive results from an OTC pct product isn't really "proof" of anything. Like the old man said - you are rolling the dice.

Leone

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was misunderstood... I'm not afraid from the effect of Nolva/clomid or I'm not saying that this products are not safe ..I live in Italy and buy this kind of product is really difficult ..the only way is to buy them in a pharmacy without any medical prescription and this is illegal ..I saw that Rebirth has a goog reputation and some people used it in a pct with Viron Letrone and Follidrone with good results..This is the reason of the my question..If I could buy nolva/clomid I will buy them but now they are not available... so I have to choice a mild sarm plus ph bulking stack whereby the BLR stack is enough..

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was misunderstood... I'm not afraid from the effect of Nolva/clomid or I'm not saying that this products are not safe ..I live in Italy and buy this kind of product is really difficult ..the only way is to buy them in a pharmacy without any medical prescription and this is illegal ..I saw that Rebirth has a goog reputation and some people used it in a pct with Viron Letrone and Follidrone with good results..This is the reason of the my question..If I could buy nolva/clomid I will buy them but now they are not available... so I have to choice a mild sarm plus ph bulking stack whereby the BLR stack is enough..
Rebirth is a natural alternative to any situation where a SERM is needed. We are all agreed that SERMs are the most studied and effective substances for HPTA recovery. However, in the circumstance that a SERM is not available or desired, Rebirth is an excellent alternative. The SERM-like properties are effective in my experience. I've used it myself multiple times and been able to retain my gains.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
I live in Italy and buy this kind of product is really difficult ..the only way is to buy them in a pharmacy .
Many of the research chemical sites based in the US will ship to Europe and checking around I found some based in the UK which is a lot closer to home for you.

Leone

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Many of the research chemical sites based in the US will ship to Europe and checking around I found some based in the UK which is a lot closer to home for you.
Can you tell me which are these sites? ? So you can solve my problem

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
We're not allowed to post sources. You'll have to search online for research liquids, research chemicals etc. and what it is that you're looking for.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You can try clicking on the flashing ads on this site, to see if they offer shipping to Italy. They keyword you are looking for is "Research Chemicals" in the ads.