PCT OTC Advice

Ras131

Awards
I'm planning on running a 6 week cycle of Halocor in September or once I have everything lined up with a split of 50/50/50/75/75/75. I have been looking at several OTC (over the counter) PCT but due to the number of them I'd love some advice on what everyone might recommend.

I know several will suggest a SERM but the PCT will have to be obtainable and possessable without a prescription thus the OTC PCT. I am looking at running Blockade by Assault as my on-cycle with the usual fish oil, and multi-vitamin but certainly would take suggestions.

As for PCT I was looking at Post Cycle 3X but then was reading about Nolvadren XT which says it is SERM like so this crossed my mind but seeing as there are about a 100 different PCT i'd love to hear from others on what might be the best PCT for me to use or combo of PCT's that I should run.

Last time I did Halocor my gains were great but the PCT sucked and about half my gains went away. I'd really appreciate any help or guidance.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Rebirth is probably closest to an OTC SERM. But I'd still suggest a SERM

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No serm, no cycle.

Get some nolva or clomid, viron or OL LJ (if you purchase any OL product you get a free one-see thread below-you can also check out their sup3r pct), reduce xt. Most important part being the serm of course.

Blockade would be fine or you can get CEL cycle assist as well.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271735

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't need a prescription to get research SERMs.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rebirth is your next best choice apart from nolva/clomid etc...

I'm using Sustain Alpha in my next pct too (Rebirth too actually...) and its 20% off at Nutriverse atm.... check the code my sig

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ definitely would agree with that. BLR viron is awesome.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmmmm..... You're willing to use an illegal steroid but not willing to get some nolva?