1-andro and 4-andro stack PCT question

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be running a stack of 1-andro and 4-andro for four weeks at only 2 caps a day of each. As this is my first pro-hormone cycle I wanted to keep it light and simple to keep any potential sides to a minimum and get a feel for it. My question is will OTC estrogen control (such as IML E-Control) and a natural test booster be enough for a PCT? It has been advertised for these two PH's that it is enough, yet I have had a hard time finding an actual log of someone cycling these two together and using an OCT AI.

Any information would be great and also any suggestions for a solid PCT product.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
My first prohormone run was the Anabolic Growth Kit by AMS (1 Andro, 4 Andro, Decavol) for 4 weeks and recovered very well with an OTC PCT, that was their Arom X.......I'd consider a SERM past that time (6-8 weeks)

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. Think I've almost got it all put together..

Definitely want to make sure I get it right my first time!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the info. Think I've almost got it all put together..

Definitely want to make sure I get it right my first time!
What brand do you have? 2 caps doesn't give us enough info. It's about mg of actives ingested daily.

Even if it's 4 weeks and the recommended 300mg daily of each compound I would run a serm. If you're running less than the 300mg (100mg daily or something) you could possibly get away with Otc-but serms are so cheap and effective it's worth it. Plus you won't reap the true benefits at doses that low. If you're having trouble finding one check out the research section on the forum.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Using ironmag labs products. One cap is only 50mg. Maybe I should up it to 300mg a day seeing as that seems to be the standard. Was thinking of getting nolva to keep on hand just in case but will definitely implement it for sure if I up my dose

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Using ironmag labs products. One cap is only 50mg. Maybe I should up it to 300mg a day seeing as that seems to be the standard. Was thinking of getting nolva to keep on hand just in case but will definitely implement it for sure if I up my dose
I would highly advise this ;)

super mandro and mandro the giant are fully dosed products just for future reference or if you need additional products to extend the run etc.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Ya... wish I would have found them earlier. Will be using them now for sure!