Feeling good

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
So I am 3 days in to pct from 9 week ostapure/lgd elite run... I am feeling so much better now then the last 9 weeks. I must have been holding onto a bunch of water because now I am thinner and leaner then I was just 5 days ago. My muscles still feel full and hard hopefully the next 4 weeks stay like this

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats good. 3 days in nothing should be different (besides maybe dropping water if you were running water holding compounds). Hopefully you keep feeling good when PCT starts to get hard in week 2 or 3!

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Thats good. 3 days in nothing should be different (besides maybe dropping water if you were running water holding compounds). Hopefully you keep feeling good when PCT starts to get hard in week 2 or 3!
So far so good. Energy levels are up so that's a plus.... What makes week 2/3 hard?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far so good. Energy levels are up so that's a plus.... What makes week 2/3 hard?
That is when your hormones will start to dip. 3 days into PCT you are practically still on cycle.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
That is when your hormones will start to dip. 3 days into PCT you are practically still on cycle.
Gotcha well that's good too know

Update. So far nothing has changed from Monday

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I am one week into pct and I have to say nothing has changed. Still feeling great Still looks like I am trimming down so so I am happy about that... Strength is still way up and everything still feels solid... Did have a full headache all day on Friday. Not sure what that was from but it went away by Saturday morning

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Keep training just as hard, keep eating well and try not to go into much of a defecit with cals. You will be golden :)

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Keep training just as hard, keep eating well and try not to go into much of a defecit with cals. You will be golden :)
I am not at much of a deficit with cals I want my body to recover not be struggling during my pct.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
So how was your cycle anyways?
Very good. It was my first so I did not have much to go on..... Strength shot way up. I was strong to start with. Lost some Weight on the scale but when I looked at my self i can see I really trimmed down (no abs or anything too far away from that hahaha ). Diet was not as on point as I would liked. But some things happened that were out of my control

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Update: ten days into pct and so for so good no changes that I can think of strength is still up not where it was but still holding strong libido is back always a plus lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear bro

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Ok so today I am 2 weeks into pct and have to admit so far everything is great. Had a very vivid dream last night that sucked but other than that just last night I have had no issues at all. Tonight I drop my colmid to 12mg ED

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Ok so 3 weeks in to pct. everything seems to be going great energy is up still along with my strength.... Endurance is way up. I think the gw and the ep1c unleashed is really kicking in now

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why was your vivid dream sucky?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Ok so after my shower tonight I noticed that my chest/pecs looked a lil puffy and my nipples were hard.. I felt them no pain or lump nothing like that. Just slightly itchy(just got home from the gym so it could just be sweaty) could it be high estro? yates84

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Ok so pct is all finished I have to say it went very very well I still feel full. Strength is still up from when I started Now some time off to plan what to use next!