PCT Testing

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am running Osta over 6 weeks and will be running nova 20/20/10/10 for pct. I have a pl meet at the end of the 3rd week of PCT. If selected to be tested, will I test positive?

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUMP, they only test 11% and there is less than 10 people in this so they will only test one person. Hope its not me lol. Also open for an answer still?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What sort of test? If they are testing for AAS then no, osta only has a 24 hour halflife. Is osta banned in your org? I am not sure about nolva, if they are testing test levels you might come in a little high but not sure about that one.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I am not sure what kind of test, first time competing and this is a "drug free" league. Some kind of piss test, but guessing there is different kinds..

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Honestly I am not sure what kind of test, first time competing and this is a "drug free" league. Some kind of piss test, but guessing there is different kinds..
Testing for anabolics is a multiple thousand dollar test, what organization are you competing in?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was drug tested when competing with RPS. They used Quest Diagnostics. Whatever test code they used tested for 40 different anabolic agents/metabolites. I believe USAPL uses Quest as well. That doesn't answer your question, but at least you know now lol

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its called 100% Raw, doesn't appear to go in depth on what kind of testing is done but I would assume something similar to what Sean just mentioned if I had to guess.