Anastrozole .5mg/ED 1-12
HCG 250iu 2x 3-10
Clen 1-2, 5-6, 9-10 (possibly)

2 weeks "off" (anastrozole only)

PCT
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Plus various natty test boosters.

How do you guys feel about clen on cycle? Or is that overdoing it. This isn't a very long or intense cycle so is that PCT okay? Doing HCG on cycle because I'm worried about shutdown. Is doing it that way better than doing like 4 high dosage shots right my last 2 weeks on test? I'm finding a lot of different info. Should I add aromasin in my PCT? Or can I get away with clomid only? I just want to be as safe as possible guys. I'm in a hurry so I'm sure I'm forgetting a question or two I had but it's easy enough to post on here later. Thanks in advance for your advice guys.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run a 6 week PCT personally. SERMs are cheap.

Clomid
50/50/25/25/25/25
Nolva
20/20/10/10/10/10

I would also add in Reduce XT starting week 3 for cortisol control.

Your hcg protocol looks good. You are going to be shut down no matter what but HCG will speed up recovery.

I am not a fan of AIs in PCT but many people are. I will let them chime in.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would agree with adding in the reduce xt. Its a staple to my pct. And I think you could probably go with clomid or nolva. I don't think you need to run both. And viron by blr would be a good otc test booster.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Echoing the statements above, reduce xt is a must have for me as well. I also usually throw together a nice little natty anabolics stack just to keep me feeling "on" ish and support the gains made on cycle. Xgels and anabeta elite is my go to combo for natty anabolics, with alphamax thrown in to add to the test boosting and leanness. None of that is "necessary" per se (the reduce I would keep if nothing else) but it makes pct a lot nicer.

as for the ai in pct, I think its best to have on hand, but only use if needed.