PCT Help

absolution36

Awards
I'm about half way through a 6 week Triumphalis cycle and I'm putting together a list to order for my PCT and curious what you all think and if I should add or take away anything.

So far Ive come up with
--Torem (already ordered) not sure if I should do 4 or 5 weeks and how to taper it...
-- AnaBeta Elite
-- Alpha Max
-- Ep1c Unleashed
-- Elimistane

Any input or suggestions would be much appreciated!

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I know it's not related to your question but I was wondering how your cycle went. Gains, sides, dosage?

absolution36

Awards
So far so good! I'm only 2.5 weeks in and I'm up 6lbs and look to be slightly leaning out in the midsection (haven't checked my bf though) and my bench has gone up 40lb and squat 60. No sides to speak of so far. I'm hoping it continues this way!

absolution36

Awards
Oh and as far as dosage I started at 45mg the first week and i'm at 60mg now and will be running 60 the rest of the way

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
What's your dosage?
Reason I ask is because I got OL tr1umph coming up soon. So I was looking to see what I might expect from the cycle

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Oh and as far as dosage I started at 45mg the first week and i'm at 60mg now and will be running 60 the rest of the way
Nice. I hope you start up a log here. Would love to follow it.

About your pct, why did you choose torem? Why not nolva or Clomid?

absolution36

Awards
I actually started a log here but I haven't updated it in a few days...(work has taken up all of my time) But I will keep updating it at least weekly and will be doing before and after pics. Just doing my research I've read so many great things about Torem and a buddy of mine used it and loved it compared to Nolva and Clomid so I thought I'd give it a try.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I actually started a log here but I haven't updated it in a few days...(work has taken up all of my time) But I will keep updating it at least weekly and will be doing before and after pics. Just doing my research I've read so many great things about Torem and a buddy of mine used it and loved it compared to Nolva and Clomid so I thought I'd give it a try.
I've seen couple of studies showing torem had the least effect on Hpta restore when compared to nolva or Clomid. I agree I haven't looked much into torem myself but I've always seen people going with either nolva or Clomid or both

absolution36

Awards
I've seen couple of studies showing torem had the least effect on Hpta restore when compared to nolva or Clomid. I agree I haven't looked much into torem myself but I've always seen people going with either nolva or Clomid or both
Just googling Torem vs Nolva/Clomid is overwhelmingly in the Favor of Torem. Not sure about the Hpta recovery though...I'll take bloods after and update it here and in my log.

absolution36

Awards
Is it overkill taking AnaBeta Elite and Ep1c Unleashed together?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm about half way through a 6 week Triumphalis cycle and I'm putting together a list to order for my PCT and curious what you all think and if I should add or take away anything.

So far Ive come up with
--Torem (already ordered) not sure if I should do 4 or 5 weeks and how to taper it...
-- AnaBeta Elite
-- Alpha Max
-- Ep1c Unleashed
-- Elimistane

Any input or suggestions would be much appreciated!
That's a pretty solid line-up. The only thing I would add would be reduce xt for cortisol control. Cortisol always spikes when hormones are fluctuating so this can be a big help in feeling better, faster.

I run almost the exact same pct as my go-to except that I sub in xgels for the ep1c. you could add both though if money ins't a concern. Might gain as much as on cycle with that beast stack ha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is it overkill taking AnaBeta Elite and Ep1c Unleashed together?
Not at all. I always stack ABE and ARA (theyre synergistic anyways) so having 2 natty anabolics with different MOA's is fine.

absolution36

Awards
Not at all. I always stack ABE and ARA (theyre synergistic anyways) so having 2 natty anabolics with different MOA's is fine.
Awesome, I actually tweaked it again haha. I'm gonna go with...
--Torem
--AnaBeta Elite
--X-Gels
--Reduce XT
--OL Derma Strength--TD
--Alpha Max
Think that'll do the trick?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome, I actually tweaked it again haha. I'm gonna go with...
--Torem
--AnaBeta Elite
--X-Gels
--Reduce XT
--OL Derma Strength--TD
--Alpha Max
Think that'll do the trick?
As long as your goal is to get huge and lean while feeling nearly as good (or maybe even better) as you did on cycle, then yes ha.

absolution36

Awards
As long as your goal is to get huge and lean while feeling nearly as good (or maybe even better) as you did on cycle, then yes ha.
Haha that's exactly my goal! Thanks for your help man!