PCT Ostarine

Amrein

Awards
Purchased OL Ostar1ne, will be running 6 weeks of 20mg. I'm 21 so after I use 2866 for awhile cutting, I'll see what I can do without supps on a bulk. If I have a tough time then that's when Andro or LGD will come in handy, I wold definitely run clomid in my pct then.

Critique my cycle if need be, thanks

Week 1: Osta 20mg
Week 2: Osta 20mg
Week 3: Osta 20mg/BLR Letrone 1 capsule
Week 4: Osta 20mg/BLR Letrone 1 capsule
Week 5: Osta 20mg/BLR Letrone 1 capsule
Week 6: Osta 20mg/BLR Letrone 1 capsule

PCT:
Week 1: DAA 3gr./BLR Letrone 1 capsule/Reduce XT
Week 2: DAA 3gr./BLR Letrone 1 capsule/ Reduce XT
Week 3: DAA 3gr./BLR Letrone 1 capsule/ Reduce XT
Week 4: DAA 3gr./BLR Letrone 1 capsule/
Reduce XT

Body Stats:
6Ft3
218lbs
High teens bf%

Nutrition
1800-2100 calories
150-180gr. Protein

Goals to cut!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this your first run with Osta..?

I would start week 1 @ 10mg to see how you react to it. Then ramp it up higher. You may
not need to run it at 20mg. 15 may be the sweet spot. You'll never know unless you try.

Also, Monitor your Blood pressure the 1st couple weeks. You will probably need to add some Hawthorne Berry.

If you have any BLR Questions, just ask me...!

Amrein

Awards
First run. Yes sir.

Maybe 15mg for 8 weeks would be best.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always advocate a SERM, even with osta.

Just in case you didn't know the dosing schedule for Reduce XT it's: 1 upon waking, 1 4 hours later, and the last one post workout or pre bed.

Amrein

Awards
Probably run clomid. I'm going also run 4 capsules (half the dose) of CEL Cycle Assist on cycle.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea. I would run the clomid if you have it. BLR rebirth is something i would use with osta if i couldnt get a serm.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my first cycle ever that was ostarine from OL. I ran it 8 weeks. The first 4 I ramped up from 5mg to 20mg. I noticed some mild strength increase from 15mg and up. The latest four weeks I dosed it at 25mg. Strength was notable and some leaning although I wasnt cutting.

Alongside I was ranning formestan, and half dose of cel cycle assist and some udca.

For PCT I am running toremifene(fasteron) at 120 and some raloxifene(evista) at 60. Maybe too much I guess.. Udca as well, all bought from my local drugstore.