Help with pct

Kyle26

Awards
Hi to all !

I just finish a 10 weeks cycle with test e 2x250/week and 40mg/day of var (week 1-4 and 6-10 ) with AMAZING result , 15 kg of lean gains , from 71 to 86 kg

This was my first cycle and i want to do a good pct to keep most of the gains. I have 15.000 hcg on hand and 10x50mg clomid(but i can buy more)
I have a little problem...i can t find nolva in my country.

I was thinking to take about 1.000 hcg eod for 10 days then start 100/50/50 (3 weeks on clomid)

Is that enough? What t booster can i take from now to the end of pct?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's too late for the HCG (save for your next cycle). You usually want to stop HCG a week of a few days before starting your cycle..

That is not enough PCT.

Run:
Clomid
50/50/25/25 (I like to run 6 week PCTs but if you only have enough for 4 weeks that is fine, just run your clomid until you run out)
DAA (or another test booster like Viron or PCT assist)
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would work as my natural test booster correct?
Nope, it'll aid in preserving strength/endurance = helping to maintain gains. Its become a popular addition to many guys pcts. The main ingredient is epicatechin, do some research

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would work as my natural test booster correct?
Nope, it'll aid in preserving strength/endurance = helping to maintain gains. Its become a popular addition to many guys pcts. The main ingredient is epicatechin, do some research

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
That's what I am here doing gathering information

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I am here doing gathering information
Awesome man, but yeah epicatechin is great... I didn't mean to come off likea douche with the "do some research" comment after my last post ;)

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man, but yeah epicatechin is great... I didn't mean to come off likea douche with the "do some research" comment after my last post ;)
It's all good man Yea I have a plan for pct and I know I should add a test booster just trying to see what one would be best

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all good man Yea I have a plan for pct and I know I should add a test booster just trying to see what one would be best
OL Sup3r PCT looks scary good (new version)... we've got it at Nutriverse

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
epicatechin is a great addition to PCTs. More people are starting to run it alongside their usual PCT supps. I would say epicatechin (Epic unleashed, Epi Plex) and ArA (X gels) are the most popular non-traditional (not a test booster or cortisol control supp which are the 2 standard OTC PCT supps) PCT additions.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
epicatechin is a great addition to PCTs. More people are starting to run it alongside their usual PCT supps. I would say epicatechin (Epic unleashed, Epi Plex) and ArA (X gels) are the most popular non-traditional (not a test booster or cortisol control supp which are the 2 standard OTC PCT supps) PCT additions.
Interesting I am going to look into adding it to my pct I am still 3 weeks out from starting

ryclegman

ryclegman

Awards
Well you have about a week or so before the test clears so you could blast come HCG quick. that will bring the boys synthetically back up to speed and then start the Clomid. Id personally get some torem instead of nolva. the 2nd gen Serms are pretty much side effect free and work much better IMO. Less effect on IGF as well compared to nolva. if i were you, thats what i would do!