Puffy nipples start of pct?

Jeepster93

Awards
First time taking a ph did a cycle of m4 test with just blockade liver support (bottle said it doesn't aromatise and a buddy who did the same stuff said I wouldn't need an ai).

For pct I have a test booster (sterone d3), a liver cleanser, and nolva (40/40/20/20). Dumb part is my syringe can't fit in the bottle so I basically take shots of it lol. Anyways I'm entering day 5 and my nipples are a little puffier it seems like than they were on cycle (but maybe I'm over reacting/analyzing). Will it go away by the time my cycle ends? I was told it will go away but now that the end seems so close I'm starting to get nervous. Weird thing is on a chest day my chest looks fine but after any other day it looks all pointy.

Tl:dr will my puffy nipples go away with nolva pct by the end of it all? I don't feel anything hard behind them.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You didn't mention having an AI on hand...? An AI is definitely something you want during PCT to prevent
estrogen rebond which can happened when you come off cycle, your natural test levels are at their lowest
and your estrogen levels can be at their highest. Nova will surpress the issue, but when you come off nolva,
your natural estrogen levels can rebound back up and guys end up getting gyno after PCT is over.

If you want the strongest Natural AI on the market, check out BLR's Letrone. It has been tested up to 1 gram
of Test, with no E2 sides, Plus it has been used successfully during many PCT protocols.

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-16416-black-lion-research-letrone.aspx

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like prolactrone in PCT and as vujade mentioned an AI is critical. Exemestane or Letrone are your close friends.