Maximizing pct and after

SquatsAndOats

Awards
So reps, I'm about to start pct in a couple weeks. I habe so far clomid, letro, creatine, sup3r pct, and I'm gonna pickup some bcaas. I plan to start the creatine clomid and nolva at the start of pct and sup3r pct and bcaas in week 2-3 depending on how I feel. Last pct I made strength gains probably due to the clomid. It's shortly after I get ****ed.

So, now is the time for you reps to shill me what ever supplements I need to keep my hard earned gains during pct and shortly after. Don't forget to mention if they're from strong supplement shop or anywhere else ;)

Edit: I also do have some osta but it gave me gyno solo at 20mg. Idk if it would be worth it. I will be on letro too though

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Nobody really? Come on reps. From searching through the pct threads reduce xt seems to be a good option, but when to take it is conflicting should I start it when I start pct or 2 weeks in?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So reps, I'm about to start pct in a couple weeks. I habe so far clomid, letro, creatine, sup3r pct, and I'm gonna pickup some bcaas. I plan to start the creatine clomid and nolva at the start of pct and sup3r pct and bcaas in week 2-3 depending on how I feel. Last pct I made strength gains probably due to the clomid. It's shortly after I get ****ed.

So, now is the time for you reps to shill me what ever supplements I need to keep my hard earned gains during pct and shortly after. Don't forget to mention if they're from strong supplement shop or anywhere else ;)

Edit: I also do have some osta but it gave me gyno solo at 20mg. Idk if it would be worth it. I will be on letro too though
osta is suppressive 9for some more so thatn others) so I would not use it in pct.

for me, my staple pct is this:
SERM
alphamax (forskolin- leanness, L dopa-prolactin/sleep, arimistane-cortisol/ai, etc for test)
ABE (helps keep lean mass and continue to gain)
Xgels (natural builder, proven. Pumps stay as well)
Reduce XT (cortisol control - a huge problem for me in the past.)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nobody really? Come on reps. From searching through the pct threads reduce xt seems to be a good option, but when to take it is conflicting should I start it when I start pct or 2 weeks in?
it's up to you really. I personally taper up the first two weeks (2 caps/day) then full dose for 2-4 weeks after that.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
osta is suppressive 9for some more so thatn others) so I would not use it in pct.

for me, my staple pct is this:
SERM
alphamax (forskolin- leanness, L dopa-prolactin/sleep, arimistane-cortisol/ai, etc for test)
ABE (helps keep lean mass and continue to gain)
Xgels (natural builder, proven. Pumps stay as well)
Reduce XT (cortisol control - a huge problem for me in the past.)
So what are these xgels and ABE? Never heard of them. And what about osta at 5-10mg would that shut me down or just not be worth it in terms of recovery? Last I took it was stand alone at 20mg

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Xgels are arachadonic acid (spelling sorry I'm on my phone) the are a pro inflammatory that help keep strength and also help increase protein synthesis. They are a go to for me in Oct and a great natural anabolic and it stacks really well with anabeta elite.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Reduce XT is great in pct as well

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So what are these xgels and ABE? Never heard of them. And what about osta at 5-10mg would that shut me down or just not be worth it in terms of recovery? Last I took it was stand alone at 20mg
The studied dose of osta was 3mg and that showed suppression so I would say yes, it will prevent restart and essentially prolong your cycle, but without the gains.

As mccrew said, Xgels are arachidonic acid. They're a natural fatty acid that helps to build muscle by increasing inflammation (the amount of damage to the muscle during lifting which is what causes the body to respond by building more). People usually see increased pumps, fullness, and will build muscle. ArA is even studied to show increased muscle mass.

Abe is anabeta elite. It has forskolin and some other ingredients that are natural anabolics and promote hunger, muscle fullness, strength, and mass.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
The studied dose of osta was 3mg and that showed suppression so I would say yes, it will prevent restart and essentially prolong your cycle, but without the gains.

As mccrew said, Xgels are arachidonic acid. They're a natural fatty acid that helps to build muscle by increasing inflammation (the amount of damage to the muscle during lifting which is what causes the body to respond by building more). People usually see increased pumps, fullness, and will build muscle. ArA is even studied to show increased muscle mass.

Abe is anabeta elite. It has forskolin and some other ingredients that are natural anabolics and promote hunger, muscle fullness, strength, and mass.
Sweet do you guys run Abe and xgels weeks 1-4 of pct or taper up like reduce xt?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sweet do you guys run Abe and xgels weeks 1-4 of pct or taper up like reduce xt?
I run them both for 8weeks actually as that's a standard cycle for either/both.

If you haven't tried Ara before, start at 1000mg (4caps) and work up if needed to 6-8. 50 workouts is what's recommended (taken workout days only).

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I run them both for 8weeks actually as that's a standard cycle for either/both.

If you haven't tried Ara before, start at 1000mg (4caps) and work up if needed to 6-8. 50 workouts is what's recommended (taken workout days only).
So both for 8 weeks at the standard dosage/1000 mg and the Ara only on workout days. What about ABE and reduce xt take those ED?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So both for 8 weeks at the standard dosage/1000 mg and the Ara only on workout days. What about ABE and reduce xt take those ED?
Start at 1000mg and if you want add. My personal sweet spot is 1500.

Abe and rxt are daily dosing.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always start x gels a week before PCT so it kick it during week 2 of PCT then run it 2 weeks past PCT or wheneer your 50 workouts are done.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I always start x gels a week before PCT so it kick it during week 2 of PCT then run it 2 weeks past PCT or wheneer your 50 workouts are done.
Is ir pre workout or post or not related

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Add is PA via SL. Maybe TD laxacrine as well.

Definitely add the PA tho

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like clomid/nolva comb, never recovered better

outside of that, grab a quality natty anabolic.... as stated, xgels are great, ABE, epicatechin supp, etc
your favorite herbal t-booster or DAA (libido and feel good boost)
reduct XT/lean xtreme for cort control is optional (added benefit of trimming up)
im a fan of prolactrone/inhibit-p in pct to knock prolactin down (AND help bump test up/deep sleep)

nutriverse has all these items ;)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/269612-how-save-nutriverse.html

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I like clomid/nolva comb, never recovered better

outside of that, grab a quality natty anabolic.... as stated, xgels are great, ABE, epicatechin supp, etc
your favorite herbal t-booster or DAA (libido and feel good boost)
reduct XT/lean xtreme for cort control is optional (added benefit of trimming up)
im a fan of prolactrone/inhibit-p in pct to knock prolactin down (AND help bump test up/deep sleep)

nutriverse has all these items ;)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/269612-how-save-nutriverse.html
Thank bro.i personally hate daa. Gave me gyno flare up off cycle. I'm gonna go with clomid, bcaas, letro, sup3r pct, X-gels, ABE and reduce xt. I'm dropping more on pct support sups than my test cost for the cycle haha.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank bro.i personally hate daa. Gave me gyno flare up off cycle. I'm gonna go with clomid, bcaas, letro, sup3r pct, X-gels, ABE and reduce xt. I'm dropping more on pct support sups than my test cost for the cycle haha.
The new super pct has 3g daa per serving, fyi

Might wanna grab the og. Sick stack tho!

SquatsAndOats

Awards
The new super pct has 3g daa per serving, fyi

Might wanna grab the og. Sick stack tho!
I have some left over from another run. I'll have to check the label. Thanks for the heads up
Thus was a crazy cycle. Did 100mg prop eod with super dmz and tr3n, ended up dropping dmz at week 4 due to sides and ran tbol. I started at 195 and I'm 225 now. A little bf gain but strength is through the roof. Hoping to keep as much strength and stay above 200

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I always plan to spend more on pct than the cycle ha. Frankly it's just as, if not more, important. Why waste the cycle by being cheap in pct? That's my thought.

That stack will treat you like a god. Enjoy

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I always plan to spend more on pct than the cycle ha. Frankly it's just as, if not more, important. Why waste the cycle by being cheap in pct? That's my thought.

That stack will treat you like a god. Enjoy
Thanks for all the help gents.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

reduce xt and ultra male rx

SquatsAndOats

Awards
reduce xt and ultra male rx
What's ultra male? DAA and some other stuff? Got reduce Everything listed and I start on Sunday or Monday depending on how I feel. Been kinda considering cruising then blasting again before pct but part of that is me being lazy and letting my BF getting too high and not wanting to roller coaster if I'm gonna keep using aas anyways.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What's ultra male? DAA and some other stuff? Got reduce Everything listed and I start on Sunday or Monday depending on how I feel. Been kinda considering cruising then blasting again before pct but part of that is me being lazy and letting my BF getting too high and not wanting to roller coaster if I'm gonna keep using aas anyways.
Ultra male is good for pct . It helps with libido and overall wellbeing during pct .