Post cycle depression??? first cycle test E 250

G

GavMorgan84

Awards
Hi there, ive been doing my research on phs and steroids for around a year and half. I am 30 years old and have been training around 5 years but only been serious the last two.

I decided to get a bit more serious and start a cycle of halodrol. Had everything in place to start but decided not too because of the harsh sides and liver toxity.

So I thought I'd go for test E 250mg. One injection per week. I know it seems low but I just want to be sure of how I will react to it.

Doing further research I have been watching steroids videos on YouTube and I saw a video on post cycle depression with withdrawals. I sort of imagined it as withdrawals to any other drug. Some harder than other's.

Thing is I have suffered with depression and suicidal thoughts in the past. Although I feel really great at moment but my past is still there and I take a mood stabilizer to keep me level which works very well for me.

So my concern is that if I inject test E 250 once for around ten weeks, is this enough for me to have post cycle depression? Is it too risky as I know my health is far more important than muscle. Also, the guy doing the vid is a pro bodybuilder so I would think he was taking alot more than a bit of test E.

Any feedback welcome please keep it positive. Thanks.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I probably would steer away from hormone altering drugs if you are drugs if you are depression prone. Not worth it.

Try out a natural anabolic like AlphaMax or X gels.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Post Cycle Therapy 14
Dominus Anabolics 48
D Anabolics 14
BigKrabbe Anabolics 12
SrT4u2Nv Anabolics 16