Pct after ostarine, recs?

Frank1983

Awards
Cliffs: whats your ideal recommended pct after an 10 week ostarine cycle?

-25mg ostarine, 4 pills anafuse, 3 pumps dermacrine.

The ostarine has made my cut an absolute breeze. I still have two weeks left, but ive already hit my bf% goal of 8%. I figure ill just keep cutting for another 2 weeks so that i can eat in a caloric surplus pct to speed up recovery. Strength is up a bit on my big lifts. Size- hard to tell because im getting a nice pump on this stuff.

Problem: around week 5, my libido and energy dropped. I also got some itchy, hard as nails nipples, so i upped my exemestane to 4 doses. 1 week of dermacrine got me going again, but its made me think i need to plan out my pct a little better. Its much stronger than i thought.

Ive got nolva, reduce xt, daa, and exemastane on hand. Definitely looking for addons to maximize this pct though.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will be completely shut down after 10 weeks of ostarine at 25mg. I would run a full blown PCT.

Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA (or another test booster)
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (Cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

If you want to add an AI start it week 3 and ramp down.

Looks like you have everything for a great pct!

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sup3r pct is something I always add in from my osta runs.
How much bf% have you lost and how's the diet?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You will be completely shut down after 10 weeks of ostarine at 25mg. I would run a full blown PCT.

Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA (or another test booster)
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (Cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

If you want to add an AI start it week 3 and ramp down.

Looks like you have everything for a great pct!
This is exactly how i would set it up as well to maximize gains kept in pct.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

-25mg ostarine, 4 pills anafuse, 3 pumps dermacrine.

The ostarine has made my cut an absolute breeze. I still have two weeks left, but ive already hit my bf% goal of 8%. I figure ill just keep cutting for another 2 weeks so that i can eat in a caloric surplus pct to speed up recovery. Strength is up a bit on my big lifts. Size- hard to tell because im getting a nice pump on this stuff.

Problem: around week 5, my libido and energy dropped. I also got some itchy, hard as nails nipples, so i upped my exemestane to 4 doses. 1 week of dermacrine got me going again, but its made me think i need to plan out my pct a little better. Its much stronger than i thought.

Ive got nolva, reduce xt, daa, and exemastane on hand. Definitely looking for addons to maximize this pct though.
What brand of osta did you use?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If you want to add anything to your PCT that has clinical research and great reviews..

Check our BLR Viron - one of the best test boosters on the market

Also, all look into BLR's Letrone - the strongest natural AI on the market.

Both would be a great additional to your PCT, seeing that you already have a SERM, and Cortisol Control.

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/m-288-black-lion-research.aspx